TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Best Wrestling Quotes...

Here's one that nobody will remember, Ravishing Rick Rude doing a promo on Worldwide saying "Vader you're a real role model..take off your shirt and model some rolls"

This was during the Rude/Vader feud in 94 that was cut short by Rude's unjury.

Bash at the Beach 98 (During Eddie vs. Chavo):

Heenan: The whole Guerrero family is gathered around the TV for this... Hoping the match ends before the repo man comes.

(Jimmy Hart riding in the cadillac w/ the gold Hunka Hunka Hunka Honky Love album overhead at WMVI)

Ventura: And there's the gold album.

Monsoon: What Gold Album?!?

Ventura: Hasn't even been released yet and it's gone gold.

Monsoon: WHAT GOLD ALBUM?!?!?

Ventura: RIGHT THERE! Can't ya see?!?

Jimmy Snuka: "You can break a bone in there, brudda, and I mean any part of the bone!"

Royal Rumble 1990:

Tony Schiavone: "And Jimmy Hart, that little pipsqueak..."

Jesse Ventura: "With all the weight you've lost recently, Schiavone, what right do you have to call anyone a pipsqueak?"

Guest Fook
Here's one that nobody will remember, Ravishing Rick Rude doing a promo on Worldwide saying "Vader you're a real role model..take off your shirt and model some rolls"

:lol:

I'm SO stealing that for myself.

Gorilla: "You know, if you keep your mouth shut, nobody will know how stupid you are."

Heenan: "You're kidding!"

Guest bigrockstar

Ultimate Warrior Ahhhhh Hulk Hogan Do you no longer want to walk or step into that darkness? Hulk Hogan the darkness I speak of is nothing of fear. Hulk Hogan the colors of the Hulkamaniacs are coming through the pores of my skin...and Hulk Hogan when we meet Hulk Hogan, I will look at you and you will realize then that I have come to do no one no harm. :)

Guest bigrockstar

"Now, what happened, Sid Vicious ran into the freak. See, Sid Vicious came off the top rope, he hit the massive chest of the genetic freak, and he felt the power, and that power sent his leg down to the mat, shatterin' his leg and his dreams of ever becomin' world champion again." :D

Guest bigrockstar

"Be nice to me or you won't get a future XFL franchise." -Vince McMahon

"Undertaker, if that is your real name..." - Kurt Angle

Taste the Rainbow of fruit flavor. A rainbow of flavor. That's cool, right? I've never tasted a rainbow before. - Paul Heyman on Skittles bite sized candy

"But the date is set, this Sunday at Greed, and you're gonna notice the day of that the weather's gonna change, because the pendulum on which the earth rotates on is gonna be on a 51 degree axis, I'm gonna have the sun to my right, the dark side of the moon to my left, and I'm gonna come at you with a vengeance, and I'm gonna eclipse your ass." -Scott Steiner

"Norman is so stupid, mind readers charge him half price." Jim Cornette

"Jerry Lawler walks in here with his crown - DA DA DUM - Imperial Margarine - and talks about what he's going to do to me. Lawler, if you think you're going to beat me, if you think you can do ANYTHING to me, than you really are the king. King of FOOLS, jack!!" -- Roddy Piper

When David killed Goliath, Mae Young called the cops. - Jerry Lawler

Tonight on the King's Court, I will be talking to Bret "The Hitman Hart. You know, the guy with those Jurassic Park parents. You know Stu Hart is so old, I told him to act his age, so he dropped dead and Helen Hart, well, she was just born old. When she was a teenager, her acne had liver spots.

(This is when Bret Hart enters the ring in the King's court)

Jerry: Before I talk to you about your upcoming match with Big Daddy Cool Diesel, I want to talk about something that took place a year ago at the upcoming event (King of the Ring '94). Do you remember when I crowned you? Ha!Ha!Ha! Do you remember, or do you have so much oil on your head that it slipped your mind? - Jerry Lawler

"...That individual, ladies and gentlemen, is probably the only superstar in Sports Entertainment who could possibly save Ted Turner's WCW." -- Vince McMahon on himself, nearly three years prior to his purchase of WCW, Raw Is War 12/14/98

Guest Askewniverse

Chris Jericho (to Dean Malenko): "Your dad was on the road night after night, and your mom was at home, all alone. Didn't you ever wonder why you and your brother look nothing alike?"

Kevin Nash (dressed as The Grand Wizard, holding an envelope to his head): "The answer is 3:16."

Scott Hall: "3:16?"

Kevin Nash (opening the envelope): "The question - the number of times The Undertaker has worked a pay-per-view main event against Austin."

Marc Mero (to Salvatore Sincere): "What are you doing? Look at you! You're not Salvatore Sincere, the pizza delivery guy. Your name is Tom Brandi. You are a jabroni. You shouldn't be in the same ring as me!"

Jim Ross (on commentary): "Yeah, you're a real baaaaad man."

Kevin Nash (dressed as The Grand Wizard, holding an envelope to his head): "The answer is 3:16."

Kevin Nash (opening the envelope): "The question - the number of times The Undertaker has worked a pay-per-view main event against Austin."

When the hell did this happen?? I would venture to say 98 or 99

QUOTE (Askewniverse @ Nov 2 2004, 11:17 PM)

When the hell did this happen?? I would venture to say 98 or 99

While I don't remember the quote itself, I do remember Nash dressed as the Grand Wizard for Scott Hall's WCW Championship Tournament match against Lash Leroux in Oct/Nov of 1999.

Survivor Series 1995. Mr. Perfect has just praised Ahmed Johnson when, suddenly, he's on the defensive.

Perfect: "This guy's terrible!"

McMahon: "I thought you said you liked him."

Perfect: "When he's up, he's good. When he's down, he's bad."

~~~~~~~

Survivor Series 1996:

Sunny: "Jealous, aren't you, JR?"

JR: "I'm not really that infatuated with McMahon at the moment."

Royal Rumble '95

Lawler: You know, Henry Godwinn's no more popular in Arkansas than Bill Clinton.

Vince: Oh..no...OK, I'll let you have that one.

Sunny at Survivor Series 96: "I under Jake the Snake wanted to be a lawyer. The only problem is he couldn't pass the bar."

From DDTDigest, Nitro on 1/17/00:

# All the wrestlers gather in the ring.

# Conspicuously absent: Eddy Guerrero, Dean Malenko, Perry Saturn, Shane Douglas, Sid, Chris Benoit, Konnan.

# Though it does appear to be a midcard-fest.

# "Hail To The Chief" brings out Nash and the Harris Boys.

# The crowd chants "USA".

# Nash talks about the "Sea of underachievers" in the ring.

# Nash says it's important that he became WCW commissioner.

# Nash says he has goals for everyone in the ring.

# Nash says he'd like to give Tenay a personality.

# He'd like to give Brian Knobbs a brain.

# He'd like to give Abbott a heart.

# He'd like to give Smiley courage.

# Nash: "Wait a second, I sound like Oz up here."

:D

Lawler: "I don't think Victoria's been the same ever since that house landed on her sister, if you get my drift."

Nash: "You guys haven't seen Vinnie Vegas around anywhere, have you?"

Nash:  "You guys haven't seen Vinnie Vegas around anywhere, have you?"

When the heck was THAT?

It was on a Nitro (I want to say during Nash's run as commissioner in 2000). The Oz comment a few posts up reminded me of it.

Wish I could remember what date it was and who he said it to.

Tony Schiavone, when Chris Jericho beat down Rey Misterio Jr. after their match at Souled Out 1998:

"This is the sickest display I've EVER seen from an athlete in many months."

Guest bigrockstar

"Last week I came out here and claimed Triple H was the greatest wrestler alive today. I was wrong. He is the greatest wrestler of all time." - Ric Flair RAW 2004.

What a dork hu hu heheh huhu dhu!!!!

"I'm gonna unmask you and show how UUHHHGGGLLLYY you really are . . . cause you ain't no matinee idol, if ya know what I'm sayin. Thank you!"

- Chris Jericho on Nitro before his title vs. mask match against Juventud Guerrera.

Nash:  "You guys haven't seen Vinnie Vegas around anywhere, have you?"

When the heck was THAT?

It was on a Nitro (I want to say during Nash's run as commissioner in 2000). The Oz comment a few posts up reminded me of it.

Wish I could remember what date it was and who he said it to.

He was saying it to the Mamalukes. As I recall, it went something like...

Nash: Hey, do you guys know of Vinnie Vegas? He's a pretty big cheese from what I hear

Mamalukes: (murmurs of acknowledgement, as if they know this guy personally)

"I'm gonna unmask you and show how UUHHHGGGLLLYY you really are . . . cause you ain't no matinee idol, if ya know what I'm sayin. Thank you!"

- Chris Jericho on Nitro before his title vs. mask match against Juventud Guerrera.

from after that match when Juvi's about to unmask:

Heenan: wouldn't it be something if Okerlund was under there?