TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Is Randy thread for 08.16.04

You know what the best part of this match is?

No vaginas to get in the way of all these chinlocks.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Orton's going to get the chinlock over as something more than a resthold one of these days. He looks like he's REALLY CRUSHING HIS CHIN, MAN! That's when his eyes meet Benoit's... and they can no longer hide the love in their hearts. It's forbidden though... because like the Montagues and Capulates, the Clique on the Harts will never be friends... Starcrossed lovers indeed.

I've never wanted him more.

Chill, Kotz. I was jus' playin'.

Damn straight you were just playing. This was a warning, next time the gloves come off.

...along with the red bowtie, right? :P

Guest Staravenger
You know what the best part of this match is?

No vaginas to get in the way of all these chinlocks.

Otherwise it would be a head scissors.

How is it a neckbreaker when he falls flat on his back?

Because his shoulder is right there.

Just like a regular neckbreaker (Such as what was just done)

Come on people! :P

Orton's going to get the chinlock over as something more than a resthold one of these days. He looks like he's REALLY CRUSHING HIS CHIN, MAN! That's when his eyes meet Benoit's... and they can no longer hide the love in their hearts. It's forbidden though... because like the Montagues and Capulates, the Clique on the Harts will never be friends... Starcrossed lovers indeed.

'kay, Yuna.

Chill, Kotz. I was jus' playin'.

Damn straight you were just playing. This was a warning, next time the gloves come off.

...along with the red bowtie, right? :P

I'll pretend I didn't hear that.

You know what would really make this match special?

THE WAVE!!!!

If they are SERIOUS about getting Orton over with the crowd as a heel...this is what they should do.  He should LOSE tonight's match to Benoit, giving him the title back. 

Orton would be CRUSHED since the announcers and wrestlers would call his victory a fluke.  Triple H could still be the leader of Evolution, going after the World Title and such.  His consolation for Orton is to tell him that regardless of how long his title reign was, it was at SummerSlam and THAT's the match that's remembered, that's the match thats on the video stores, that's the match that goes on the annual highlight reels.  Keeping Orton in his place...

Orton would then be on a MISSION to win the World Title back...but was actually most concerned with how long his title reign would be.  He ends up winning the World Title and holds it til Wrestlemania (making a BIG DEAL about his first title defense, which is an automatic draw with an over champion), where Triple H goes for the shot.  Triple H tries to tell him that he doesn't want to hurt him, so Orton should just make it easy on him in their match.  Orton is of course appalled and tells him that he doesn't have to listen to him.  He won the World Title defeating a man that he couldn't (Benoit), he was the youngest champion, Triple H was how old?  They wouldn't come to blows, but eventually Flair brings them together and agrees to a stipulation match.  The winner of the match is not only the World Champion, but the leader of Evolution and the loser is kicked out. 

Dames

You NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, make the HEEL the guy chasing the title going into Mania.

Mania should be about good triumphing over evil, PERIOD.

It's TWO MEGA over guys at that point. People would WANT to see this match with my plan.

If you stack up the rest of the card, that would be a great, great match.

Evolution is a coolish group and they're getting more cheers than boos, so a stip like that would draw the crowd in.

Dames

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

'kay, Yuna.

I hate you, Spoon.

Now more than ever.

'kay, Yuna.

LOL.

What ever happened to Yuna?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
If they are SERIOUS about getting Orton over with the crowd as a heel...this is what they should do.  He should LOSE tonight's match to Benoit, giving him the title back. 

Orton would be CRUSHED since the announcers and wrestlers would call his victory a fluke.  Triple H could still be the leader of Evolution, going after the World Title and such.  His consolation for Orton is to tell him that regardless of how long his title reign was, it was at SummerSlam and THAT's the match that's remembered, that's the match thats on the video stores, that's the match that goes on the annual highlight reels.  Keeping Orton in his place...

Orton would then be on a MISSION to win the World Title back...but was actually most concerned with how long his title reign would be.  He ends up winning the World Title and holds it til Wrestlemania (making a BIG DEAL about his first title defense, which is an automatic draw with an over champion), where Triple H goes for the shot.  Triple H tries to tell him that he doesn't want to hurt him, so Orton should just make it easy on him in their match.  Orton is of course appalled and tells him that he doesn't have to listen to him.  He won the World Title defeating a man that he couldn't (Benoit), he was the youngest champion, Triple H was how old?  They wouldn't come to blows, but eventually Flair brings them together and agrees to a stipulation match.  The winner of the match is not only the World Champion, but the leader of Evolution and the loser is kicked out. 

Dames

You NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, make the HEEL the guy chasing the title going into Mania.

It's TWO MEGA over guys at that point. People would WANT to see this match with my plan.

Evolution is a coolish group and they're getting more cheers than boos, so a stip like that would draw the crowd in.

Dames

I understand that, Dames and if you were talking about ANY OTHER PPV I'd be like HOT DAMN, DAMES YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

But... it's WrestleMania.

Guest Staravenger

Orton is so winning tonight. If Benoit wins the belt I'll eat my balls.

Dames

Dames

Exactly.

If they are worried that much about having the main event be heel vs. heel, than makesure that there is a clear face in the SD! ME.