TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Predictions

The Raft finds a part of the plane, but the winds shift, and they find themselves back on the Island (though not necessarily with the LOSTAWAYS, maybe with the tail section?

Shannon bites the dust (I won't say how, but c'mon).

We won't see the others, but Sayid will battle them.

Everyone will get into the Hatch right before the monster comes.

And then, they see what's in the hatch...end show.

Edited by Stephen Joseph

Are those Exodus II-including spoilers or just speculations?

I'm wondering at this point if in fact it's Danielle that is behind the babynapping (which it most likely is), did she do it to give to The Others in exchange for Alex or did she take it to save it from The Others?

A Danielle heel turn, while great, is kinda obvious at this point. She should die saving somebody like Sayid or Locke.

Here's a fun thing to know: The departure name on the bow of the Black Rock was Portsmouth, England. One of the earliest recorded appearances of the Black Plague was in Portsmouth.

Just a heads up for anyone in Canada who might be out and setting their VCR tomorrow night, CTV isn't showing the finale until Thursday at 8 because of American Idol, so make sure you set it to ABC and not CTV.

Charlie was just on Leno and Locke was just on Kimmle. I watched most of his interview on Kimmle casue DM wasn't really talking about the show. Decient interview, but just like everyone else who've been on the shows wouldn't say anything about the new episode.

I turned it off after Chris Rock, but you may still be able to catch Evangeline Lilly on Conan, right about now.

Guest Evolution
Here's a fun thing to know: The departure name on the bow of the Black Rock was Portsmouth, England. One of the earliest recorded appearances of the Black Plague was in Portsmouth.

Does that give credibility to Danielle's story of some strange disease eating away at her crew and forcing her to kill them all? Actually, wouldn't the Black Plague continue on despite death of its carriers?

Don't know much about the Black Plague, to tell the truth.

I'm going with Jack.

1. Sawyer told him about his father so his main self-problem is settled.

2. If Danielle is in on it with the others, she's leading them into a trap.

3. There was too much about the dynamite being fragile so I can see a couple of

sticks going off.

I agree with Jack if not for one thing- he told Michelle Rodriguez that he wasn't married so we still have the storyline w/ his wife to be resolved.

Kate is another possibility for the exact same reasons. We know who the plane belonged to, why she searched for it, how she got it. What we don't know is what she was running from when she came to town to see Tom and her mother.

I am going with Michael. His relationship issues with Walt have been resolved and I think his death starts a character arc for Walt next season with his special abilities going nuts with Michael dying sending him out of control.

I agree with Jack if not for one thing- he told Michelle Rodriguez that he wasn't married so we still have the storyline w/ his wife to be resolved.

Kate is another possibility for the exact same reasons. We know who the plane belonged to, why she searched for it, how she got it. What we don't know is what she was running from when she came to town to see Tom and her mother.

Or more importantly...what Kate did to her mother to make her freak out at the mere sight of her.

It's gotta be pretty bad when your own mother starts screaming HELP ME at the mere sight of you.

Aintitcoolnews.com has been reporting for a while that it's Kate. IMDB.com's forums are saying it's Jin. I don't know who to believe though the IMDB stuff is usually pretty solid.

Or they could just fuck it all up and have Locke die. I would not be a fan of that.

Can anybody confirm/deny the rumour that the last half-hour of tonights episode is a straight 30 mins., commerical-free?

Would have been nice if the day of the last episode we could have avoided spoilers out of spoiler text. Or even possible spoilers.

ya know, it ain't hard

They aren't spoilers. Just speculations. I haven't seen anything yet that could remotely classified as confirmed.

It's a pretty big list when you think about it. Lots of possibilities.

- Jin

- Jack

- Sayid (Killed by The Others while defending the rest of the group?)

- Michael

- Shannon

- Kate.

There's very few characters on the show currently that I'd say are "safe." Walt is really the only one who comes to mind immmediatly.

I'd be surprised if it is Jack or Kate. They can still get mileage out of the Jack/Sawyer/Kate "love" triangle, so it's be pretty dumb to knock off 1 of those sides this early in the show's run (relatively speaking).

I feel that Spiff but in the sense of "putting to rest their demons" thing that all the characters have going on for them, Jack is done.

I doubt I've ever been this hyped for a TV show in my life.

Sign in to follow this