TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

ONE DAY LEFT.

Poll: What personal theory of yours did you think would happen in season one but didn't?

I thought for certain that they'd reveal that Locke got paralyzed because Jack's dad operated on him while drunk and fucked it up.

Another update on the second season.

2.1 - "Man of Science, Man of Faith" (Jack IV)

2.2 - "Adrift" (Sawyer III)

2.3 - "Orientation" (Locke III)

In the flashbacks Locke's father will be back and Katey Sagal from Married with Children is playing

Helen

(On the DVD Commentary for Walkabout, after Locke calls Kate "Helen", Terry O'Quinn mentions that Locke mentioned the name Helen a few times early in the season but the writes seemed to have dropped/forgotten about it. The producers who was on the comentary said they were going to get around to explaining it in season 2.

2.4 - Everybody Hates Hugo (Hurley II)

2.5 - "... and found" (Jin and Sun III)

2.6 - Shannon II

2.7 - "The Other 48 Days"

ONE DAY LEFT.

Poll: What personal theory of yours did you think would happen in season one but didn't?

I thought for certain that they'd reveal that Locke got paralyzed because Jack's dad operated on him while drunk and fucked it up.

I thought Locke was going to form a little group of his own (like The Flock or something)

Guest Fishyswa

Notice how the apartment in the hatch seems out of the 70's-80's?

And I love how when you look back on the conversation between the guys on both boats, the guy on the other boat could be speaking as if he knew they came off the island and were coming to bring them back. What throws a loop in him wanting them back is just taking Walt, like he's the only one of value.

I almost think the show is having fun playing with coincidence, making the irrelevant and important hard to seperate.

Holy. Shit.

For a while I was thinking that it was going to be Desmond down there, but I more or less dismissed it since it'd be impossible. Guess I was right the first time.

Guest Joe_G
For a while I was thinking that it was going to be Desmond down there, but I more or less dismissed it since it'd be impossible. Guess I was right the first time.

I thought the same thing, since we never saw the guy's face during the opening.

Great use of music tonight.

Guest Fishyswa

Even the room with all the gadgetry(sp) looked completely out-dated. The interesting thing is Jack definitely had an 70's-80's hair cut in his flash backs. So there's gotta be a connection to that flashback beyond just 'he knew him'.

No idea where that's gonna go, but I thought the whole thing with Walt is the weirdest thing going. She definitely hit her head leaving the door open for it being a hallucination of some sort, but that's another likely or unlikely situation.

I just can't wait to this all starts tying together, you know that's gonna be the peak of the show.

When I saw the pony tail when he was attending to Jack's ankle I thought he might be the guy.

Decent episode, I'll have to watch it again, because it seemed a little odd in the first viewing with such different surroundings.

Guest Vitamin X
The purgatory theory has been shot down by every director, actor and writer on the show.

... I still don't see how it isn't, but anyone care to show any links to this not being the case? I've been watching from the pilot episode (just started renting them through Netflix), after having seen only the first couple episodes before school and work killed my Wednesday nights from being able to watch, and you can apply the purgatory theory to quite a lot of the show. What am I missing here?

Guest Fishyswa

The purgatory thing is something I think they'll tease just for fun, like with Desmond saying "see you in another life".

And yeah, the bed thing was odd, especially considering he was sleeping on the top bunk....

Ok, security system...

Desmond's or not?

And that fucking rocked. I gapsed when the intense light hit Kate (where the hell is she?!) and when the connection clicked in my head that the dude in the hatch was Desmond (it happened right after the flashback when Jack landed in the hole).

Great episode. I can't fucking wait for next week, especially since we find out the raft story.

As for what happened with Walt - I just assumed it was a hallucination, but hell, it could be more than that.

Sign in to follow this