TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

So looking back to "Walkabout" we see Locke talking to "Helen" on the phone. Now, the voice sounds nothing like Katy Segal so here's what I figure: After the shit with the current Helen goes sour Locke went off the deep end and started to pay a woman over the phone to pretend that she was Helen. The woman on the other end of the line is charging him something around 80 bucks an hour which is (I assume) not normal charge for something like phone sex. She also uses the phrase "This isn't what I do, this isn't really normal for me". Something to think about.

And I'm placing it in high doubt that the hatch we see is the only one located on the island.

Unless I'm mistaken I believe we saw Hatch #2 make it's debut tonight.

Guest Fishyswa

Missed tonights episode, if anyone can give me a recap as best they can I'd highly appreciate it.

I loved how this played out with Hurley and the dude from Road Trip and how selfishness was bound to overtake the lil community they had, which until that point, was working pretty well together for the common good. I wonder what was so different on the other side of the island? Goddamn, that's mystifying me more than what was down the hatch.

That was an amazing episode. Between the humor throughout with Hurley and Charley as well as the character development - I just found it to be one of my favorites in a long time. I also find it funny that in the episode entitled "Everybody Hates Hugo" - Hurley ended up getting everyone to love him.

The dream with Jin at the beginning was gold.

I agree with whoever stated that Sawyer needs to donkey punch Ana-Lucia. Talk about an annoying cunt.

Looking forward to next week.

Yeah, Hurley's boss was also Locke's boss at the box company (Randy)

Same actor, or same Randy?

So Libby meets Michael. Same Libby who defended Walts's mom during the custody trial? Maybe.

Wouldn't he recognize her?

Two words.

Holland

FUCKING

Manners.

Shit, I didn't even recognize him! :D

All in all, an awesome episode, IMO. I don't know about anyone else, but I really wasn't expecting the Bernard character to be alive. Also, count me in with those who think that Ana-Lucia needs her fucking ass kicked, pronto.

Oh shit, someone who taped this episode and go back and watch the beginning closely, when Hurley is going through the candy and stuff. When he's drinking the milk and sees Jin and the chicken dude come in, I could have SWORN the milk carton had a picture of Walt with "MISSING" on it.

I can't screen cap it, and my VCR isn't the highest quality, but I went back and watched it, and it is definately a young black boy on the milk carton. It did look like Walt, but again, with my VCR's recording quality, I can't confirm that it is.

I have DVR as well, and it looked a lot like him. Even though I have a huge widescreen, I couldn't make out a name or any of the writing, though. Pausing the screen brought up the DVR graphics right over most of the carton.

I've gotta say the lack of involvement regarding Sayid (besides manual labourer and repair bitch) is annoying at this point. I can only hope that they're saving something good up for him and it'll be a surprise.

Sayid was probably taking the button pushing shift while everyone partied.

At first I was thinking you guys were crazy for thinking Locke's boss was also Hurleys' boss, but I went back and checked it out, and, sure enough Hurleys manager looks like the same actor that played Locke's, sans longer hair and goatee.

Looking at the IMDB guest casting info, Randy is played by a different actor. But then again, IMDB isn't very reliable when it comes to casting information.

Looking at the IMDB guest casting info, Randy is played by a different actor. But then again, IMDB isn't very reliable when it comes to casting information.

tv.com has Billy Ray Gallion listed as playing Randy in both episodes

Guest Vitamin X
I give Jack a lot of credit for realizing this, although I was disappointed when he gave in and hit the button. Also, it doesn't make much sense that Locke is so obsessed with entering the code when he takes it on faith that the Island is generally a good Island. If Locke had faith in the Island, why would he feel the need to enter the code?

I think you just kind of answered your own question there. Locke believes that there's good on the island, so why would he want to see it possibly get destroyed, or otherwise see its harmony unbalanced? Makes perfect sense.

Also, fuck me for being right on Michelle Rodriguez bringing down every fucking line she has. I swear to god, that bitch is a black hole of suck.

Here's to hoping the "major female character" being killed off before the holidays is her! Or Shannon. I can't stand her either, and ever since her brother was killed off last season and Sayid has gone off to do other, more important things on the island, her character is pretty much useless.

Locke saw it as his destiny to get into the hatch. What was down the hatch was the computer. He probably sees it as his destiny -the will of the island- to keep the cycle going. "Are you him?" I believe is what the dude said - "Are you my replacement" was probably more apt.

Jack pushing the button, while very disappointing, was a political move. Locke isn't someone he wants as an enemy right now, and there is no one he can trust to be on his side especially after he asked for Kates allegence and the next thing she did was go help Locke. He had to swallow his PRIDE to push the button, but that hard choice was the right one because it bought him some peace and time to sort things out.

Well I have to agree with the crowd here, ab-fab episode tonight. I kept waiting during the beach party scene for something bad to happen to foreshadow next week. I also love how they transition from the original survivors and Michael, Jin & Sawyer. I also think they won't reunite with Jack & Co. for a long time and I think that will make for some interesting shows.

I never thought about the connection with Libby & Michael if its there. The look on

Michael's face when he saw the rest of the survivors was great too, very chilling.

Sign in to follow this