TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

A few new pictures of Tammy "Sunny" Sytch.

To me, she looks like she is a lot happier and healthier (in terms of health, not size) than she did in previous recent pictures of her. I remember some from just earlier this year or so, and she looked totally depresses, and looks very sick. Here though, she's got a big smile on with more color in her face.

Who knows...maybe she's happier like this.

Also, the Honky Tonk Man is looking great in that picture. He seems to almost never age to me.

Click here just for the hell of it for some interesting Honky pictures, in case you missed seeing them somehow. Yes, they contain nude honkettes.

You've got to love that shirt that Chris Candido has on in the first picture. We get our very own before and after shot. :P

MN040731-48.jpg

WW040811A-01.jpg

WW040811A-28.jpg

Sunny.jpg

WW040811B-02.jpg

WW040811B-11.jpg

My God that almost rapes me of the happiness she gave me watching her during my childhood.

I used to dream of touching her...now, if Sytch came within 50 feet of me I'd scream for the police. Seriously.

All I can say is God Forbid anyone that has a child that takes him or her to an Indy show with a candy necklace around their neck, with Sunny "managing" on the card.

What are you talking about? She might not belong on the pages of Playboy, but she's only "ugly" from the shallowest of perspectives; she still has a pretty face, and a nice smile. She's not even "grotesquely" fat; I'll grant you that she's overweight, but that's not the worst thing in the world...

Of course, I was never strongly attracted to her in the first place, so it's not like any of my "dreams" were shattered, or anything.

Either way, you have to admire the fact that Chris Candido has stayed with her throughout the past few years.

Guest Staravenger
My God that almost rapes me of the happiness she gave me watching her during my childhood.

I used to dream of touching her...now, if Sytch came within 50 feet of me I'd scream for the police.  Seriously.

All I can say is God Forbid anyone that has a child that takes him or her to an Indy show with a candy necklace around their neck, with Sunny "managing" on the card.

Ditto, but I wouldn't call for the police...I'd call the zoo and say one of their Hippo's escaped. Just kidding...she doesn't look THAT bad.

Guest Quik

It's a shame that when she got off the crack she became addicted to hot buttered popcorn and chicken wings. Seriously, how could someone who's making so little money be able to keep that weight on?

Sunny, for the love of God...

crack.jpg

Either way, you have to admire the fact that Chris Candido has stayed with her throughout the past few years.

Maybe she's his dealer.

She looks happier now, but she's bigger than the last pics I saw. I probably wouldn't give her a second look now if I saw her on the streets. Not necessarily ugly, but definitely nothing to look twice at.

I found this from an interview Missy did with TheMayhem.com on 5/28/03:

Missy said she loves Tammy, but she said Tammy needs to put the fork down and take care of herself.

So she's been like that for over a year.