TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

Is Carmella a marked woman?

Guest CronoT

On tonight's episode of RAW, the "Diva Competition" was to trash talk about the other Diva Hopefuls. They were calling Carmella a slut, a c**k sucker, a hoe, and a whole host of other things. One of them actually even feinted a slap on her.

Do you think they are going to get physical soon?

Guest CronoT
They also said having a cock up in the ass doesn't require that much talent. :headbang:

The only question is, which is lamer: That, or "eating" a pie with your BUTT?

Guest Evolution

That was a fun segment.

The fact that Chrissy said that her BUTT was hungry is just the kind of inane thinking that the WWE needs. She can be on Smackdown and pretend that there's another person in her BUTT. WACKY GIMMICK~

Anyway, this does seem to be pretty worked. If Carmella doesn't win, she'll just end up getting signed by the WWE anyway to "feud" with the winner, though I don't quite know how that would happen. Since these girls aren't getting any training or anything.

Guest Anglesault

After they eliminated Maria (proving this thing is fixed. Only the annoying ones with "personality" or whatever they call "being a stupid bitch" and Carmella are left) I stopped caring.

I couldn't watch any of these women on Raw every week.

That was a fun segment.

The fact that Chrissy said that her BUTT was hungry is just the kind of inane thinking that the WWE needs. She can be on Smackdown and pretend that there's another person in her BUTT. WACKY GIMMICK~

Why, maybe she can be like Jim Carrey and draw a face on her ass, walk bow-legged and backwards past the catering backstage, sit on the baked chicken breast, and be like "I'm a little behind on my meals!" If she's really talented her hungry BUTT will eat a Twizzler.

Someone has got to post that segment. I need to see it again.

Transcript provided by-- Russell of the Death Valley Driver forums.

Russell: He Makes Good Transcripts.

Here it is:

Stacy : "Now let's bring out the remaining five diva contestant winners !"

* girls enter

Stacy : "Tonight, we're gonna narrow it down to the final four. Who will it be ? Will it be Joy, Amy, Carmella, Maria, or Christi ?" And the eliminated Diva is...Maria."

*crowd boos*

* Maria hugs everyone but Carmella, to whom she flips the bird."

Stacy: "Now we're not gonna waste any time here tonight. One of the most important skills for being a WWE diva is the ability to speak in front of a live audience. And as we've seen before you guys don't always get along..but we're gonna have a little contest we like to call "Diss the Diva". So just because you haven't gotten along before we're gonna have a referree come out just to make sure there's no unneccesary roughness. Now you each will have 30 seconds and you must diss each one of the fellow contstants..so, Joy - your 30 seconds starts now !"

*cue 30 second clock in corner of the screen*

Joy: (to Amy) "Hmmm (squeezes Amy's bikini clad breasts) a little too firm for my tastes"

Joy: (toChristi) "Christi, hunny you like to spank it ..I think you need to learn how to get a good spanking. (playfully slaps at Christi's buttocks) Yeah ! That's right ! Whoooo !"

Joy: (To Carmella) "Carmella, you talk a lot of shit but you've got a gap so wide you could drive a truck right through there babay. Anything else to say ? Noooo. Carmella has nothing, she's weak and little. She doesn't even want to be a diva, you guys... (feigns a slap as Carmella pulls back) ..yeah, that's what I thought. "

Stacy: Alright. Alright, Amy, lets see what you got."

Amy: (To Joy) "Joy, you need to learn how to lick a pie"

Amy: (to Christi) "Christi, you need to SETTLE your ass down."

Amy: (to Carmella) "Whore, you don't have any respect for the WWE. You don't know shit about wrestling. Having a cock in your mouth has nothing to do with wrestling..biatch."

Stacy: "Whoooa...kay. Alright, Carmella, here's your chance to fight back"

Carmella: (To Amy) "I thought you weren't jealous of me, Amy. You didn't...you didn't want to be me, right ?

Amy : (miming stinky breath) "You have bad breath"

Carmella: "Alright, alright.. you didn't want to be me ? Who tried out for Playboy, Amy ? And they laughed ! They laughed."

Carmella: (to Joy) "And, Joy, what a great role model you are, huh ? What a great role model."

Joy: (Joy thrusts out her ass and begins to gyrate frantically)

Carmella: "Talk shit on Tv...(becomes aware of frantic gyration) yeah..shake that fat ass ! Shake. That. Fat. Ass. Shake your fat ass."

Carmella: (To Christi) "Christi, I hope you win, honey. That's all I have to say. If I don't win this contest, I hope you win..that's all I got to say."

Stacy: "Okay, Christi..lets see what you got."

Christi: "Didn't your mothers tell you not to mess with fire ? It's hot..and I will burn you."

Christi: (To Joy) "Joy, is this (shakes breasts mockingly) the only thing you can do ?"

Christi: (To Amy) "Amy, it looks like you've been sucking on something ...because those lips look like a...."

Christi: (To Carmella) "And, Carmella, you're a cum sucking gutter slut. You guys, I may come down on all of you !" (performs emphatic split and then pounds canvas to punctuate this achievement.)

Stacy: "I like your flexibility"

Guest Big Daddy V1

After that flexibility thing, it's now known that Christi must win and feud with Stacy

I think some of the language was a bit much. I do not mind T&A, but hearing someone say cum sucking slut on live television is not exactly my taste, or at least not while watching a wrestling show.

I think some of the language was a bit much. I do not mind T&A, but hearing someone say cum sucking slut on live television is not exactly my taste, or at least not while watching a wrestling show.

I think some parents in the crowd might have some explaining to do.

Seeing as this is San Francisco,they'll have to explain that girls guzzle cum too.

Guest Anglesault
Someone has got to post that segment. I need to see it again.

Transcript provided by-- Russell of the Death Valley Driver forums.

Russell: He Makes Good Transcripts.

Here it is:

* girls enter

Stacy : "Tonight, we're gonna narrow it down to the final four. Who will it be ? Will it be Joy, Amy, Carmella, Maria, or Christi ?" And the eliminated Diva is...Maria."

*crowd boos*

Stacy: "Now we're not gonna waste any time here tonight. One of the most important skills for being a WWE diva is the ability to speak in front of a live audience. And as we've seen before you guys don't always get along..but we're gonna have a little contest we like to call "Diss the Diva". So just because you haven't gotten along before we're gonna have a referree come out just to make sure there's no unneccesary roughness. Now you each will have 30 seconds and you must diss each one of the fellow contstants..so, Joy - your 30 seconds starts now !"

Joy: (to Amy) "Hmmm (squeezes Amy's bikini clad breasts) a little too firm for my tastes"

Joy: (toChristi) "Christi, hunny you like to spank it ..I think you need to learn how to get a good spanking. (playfully slaps at Christi's buttocks) Yeah ! That's right ! Whoooo !"

Joy: (To Carmella) "Carmella, you talk a lot of shit but you've got a gap so wide you could drive a truck right through there babay. Anything else to say ? Noooo. Carmella has nothing, she's weak and little. She doesn't even want to be a diva, you guys... (feigns a slap as Carmella pulls back) ..yeah, that's what I thought. "

Amy: (to Carmella) "Whore, you don't have any respect for the WWE. You don't know shit about wrestling. Having a cock in your mouth has nothing to do with wrestling..biatch."

Carmella: (To Amy) "I thought you weren't jealous of me, Amy. You didn't...you didn't want to be me, right ?

Carmella: "Alright, alright.. you didn't want to be me ? Who tried out for Playboy, Amy ? And they laughed ! They laughed."

Carmella: (to Joy) "And, Joy, what a great role model you are, huh ? What a great role model."

Carmella: "Talk shit on Tv...(becomes aware of frantic gyration) yeah..shake that fat ass ! Shake. That. Fat. Ass. Shake your fat ass."

Carmella: (To Christi) "Christi, I hope you win, honey. That's all I have to say. If I don't win this contest, I hope you win..that's all I got to say."

Christi: "Didn't your mothers tell you not to mess with fire ? It's hot..and I will burn you."

Christi: (To Joy) "Joy, is this (shakes breasts mockingly) the only thing you can do ?"

Christi: (To Amy) "Amy, it looks like you've been sucking on something ...because those lips look like a...."

Christi: (To Carmella) "And, Carmella, you're a cum sucking gutter slut. You guys, I may come down on all of you !" (performs emphatic split and then pounds canvas to punctuate this achievement.)

We lost maria for this?

Well seeing that the voting is fixed, Carmella will not be voted out, unless they do a screwjob at the end. But tonights segment was really entertaining

Here it is:

* girls enter

*crowd boos*

I didn't see the show, did any of this get beeped out at all? :huh:

Guest Quik

It was bleeped horribly. It was like they had no idea wha twas gonna happen. Obviously WWE did, but Spike's censors seemed to have no clue.

I don't get it though, I mean WWE knew prior that the divas would be saying things like, "cock in your mouth" and "cum sucking gutter slut" ?

Is Carmella sucking wrestler's cocks backstage or something, or is this just part of the show to make it seem like everyone hates Carmela?

Guest CronoT
I don't get it though, I mean WWE knew prior that the divas would be saying things like, "cock in your mouth" and "cum sucking gutter slut" ?

Is Carmella sucking wrestler's cocks backstage or something, or is this just part of the show to make it seem like everyone hates Carmela?

Based on backstage reports, Carmella is a real bitch, and always badmouths the wrestlers. It's just a matter of time before they break into an actual fight. If it's a backstage altercation, all we'll probably hear is that one of the Diva Hopefuls left because they broke a rule, or something like that.

What I'm really hoping for is that one of the other Hopefuls will bitchslap the taste out of her mouth on live TV. When Stacy called out the ref tonight, it made me think of two things:

A. This really is fixed, and they were going to try to go all Jerry Springer on us.

B. The ref came down, because they thought the Diva Hopefuls might actually come to blows on national TV.

With option B, the only way they could concievably not make it obvious was with a ref. If they brought down a wrestler who really had nothing to do with the contest, people might catch on to the real life heat going on.

^ Exactly, Carmella doesn't even give a damn about the company so why the fuck should they reward her?

Anyone get the feeling that Camilla just might be kept around cause all the other girls hate her?