TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angel_Grace_Blue

Ahem, Frisco, we need to talk...

Ok... frankly I think this thread has gone on just about long enough. Criticism for what frisco did was, in my opinion, deserved. As someone who put some work into those documents, seeing them somewhere was upsetting.

However, I think we have moved beyond that. This is dangerously close to trolling and flaming, and, while I rarely use them, I am sorely tempted to use my Mod powers and delete this thread.

Let it go people, and that includes you frisco.

That's a little unfair comparison. Blazenwing whined about being held down in the SJL, then returned to the SWF and made no complaints at all. Sure, he sucked and hardly showed, but he did not have an attitude problem second time around. He even apologised for his previous behaviour.

Frisco was, to be fair, very good at showing and promoing. These did however, suck ass. BUT Frisco was an up-himself whiner (such as Blazenwing Mark I) with an unhealthy fetish for small Japanese girls to the point where I would have LOVED to see Annie come back and tear him a new arsehole.

Well, yeah, I was meaning more 'Original' Blazenwing rather than 'Changed Blazenwing But Still, Do You Remember That Time We Threatened To Sue Him' Blazenwing.

Plus they both have their own feds. Or, something.

Nice puppy Drea.

But don't let it near Frisco, or he'll kill it in a promo.

You're thinking of the Chinese. Frisco is Japanese. Two different countries.

actually Frisco is American (as am I)

I never said I was japanese

Guest Suicide King

Yeah. Frisco is a jerk. We got it. Frisco, since you're leaving and all, why don't you stop visiting this thread? Everyone, else stop encouraging the monkey.

Too late. I've already challenged the puppy to a Cage Match. I'm going to beat the living hell out of it for 30 minutes, no-sell its offense, pin it, and then shake its hand to put it over afterwards.

I know I haven't been around lately but this caught my attention.

TBS is fine and all... but i'd rather see TBS + Longdogger Ian vs. Frisco in a cage, cause come on... it would be a slaughter.

TBS is fine and all... but i'd rather see TBS + Longdogger Ian vs. Frisco in a cage, cause come on... it would be a slaughter.

Longdogger Ian and Frisco in a thumb-tacked, barb-wired, flaming tables of DOOOOOOOOOOM! match...

Longdogger Ian would make it a squash.

Cute. Double post.

Bah.

+1

Longdogger Ian would make it a squash.

Shortdogger.

Meh... Wahtever.

Hey, speaking of all those yo-yos (LDP, SDI, Syd Sky, Sarah, etc.), anyone heard from their likes since the hurricanes went through their neck of the woods?