TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The OAO Raw is Snitsky in MSG Thread

Guest GreatOne

Gee, next week Ric Flair will make a whiny promo about how he couldn't have taken them all out like that.

Well, tonights Raw was...unsatisfactory at best

Need more of the Snitsinator

Next Week...

RAW IS BRITISH!

But tonight, for a short time at least, RAW was SNITSARRIFFIC!

Parliament just passed a law prohibiting Gene Snitsky from entering the country. This was unexpected, as you'd think the Labour Party would support someone who couldn't accept taking the blame for something going wrong.

IT'S NOT MY FAULT!

There was a major earthquake in California. Seismologists found that the epicenter was on Gene Snitsky's property. When questioned, Snitsky maintained that it was not his fault.

Though Dan Rather claims that one Gene Snitsky gave him the documents regarding George W. Bush's National Guard service, Mr. Snitsky has said that he was not at fault.

Does anybody think they'll actually go ahead and reveal the Taboo Tuesday results DURING the PPV?

Ummm...that would be the best thing to do...:s

Why announce what kind of match Bischoff/Eugene, or Kane/Snitsky will be on the RAW before? That would kind of take some of the 'suspense' out of it.

I'm impressed - that finish actually made HHH look weak...

and winning the title with the help of two other men didn't?

Well, I'm sure it did, but I'd have to, you know, WATCH the PPVs to see that...

Not a single redeeming quality about that show. Top to bottom, absolute fuckin tripe.

Since nothing WORKED..........

WHAT DIDNT

- In less then two months Benoit goes from jobbing the title (which meant nothing) to not even getting finishes to his matches. But hey, I'm just a conspiracy theorist and I'm sure somebody will point out the fact that he was champ for six months soon enough.

- Michaels vs Christian. JR's shilling of Michaels got terrible here, as Michaels fagtastic routine was getting serious heel heat at points.

- Orton jacking everybody's heat. Stone Cold 2004 you are not, Randall.

- Flair bragging about busting open hymens. Where the fuck was he during that Nowinski angle when they really could've used him?

- Eugene is still not dead.

- Coach is a wrestler? Like, seriously?

- Wasn't that Playboy bitch eliminated?

- "Walk Idiot Walk." Brilliant.

- The one segment that would've had guaranteed heat if they had just given the fans what they wanted- Kane vs Snitsky- ends in the exact opposite.

- Somebody shove a cock in Lita's mouth for God's sake.

- The one segment that would've had guaranteed heat if they had just given the fans what they wanted- Kane vs Snitsky- ends in the exact opposite

You mean people seriously wanted to see that match at a PPV.........IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT!

Lita's promo was just god awful.

But you know what? It was still better than Kidman's last night on Heat. At least she had some emotion, as contrived and awfully acted it was.

I wasn't a fan of Christian/Micheals. I'm sorry, but to me, Christian is just a watered down version of heel Jericho.

Too bad the first time Jericho and Trips have wrestled one-on-one turned out to be a meaningless, pretty bad match. Though Rhyno/Jericho would be cool.

Why is Stacy wrestling? Why is Carmella on my screen, nevermind wrestling another non-wrestling chick?

I hate the constant, shitty, shilling of Taboo Tuesday. Fuck. You'd think they were creating a time machine or something with how they fucking promote it.

Wait...so promoting their PPV is the wrong thing to do? :huh:

That is what you meant by 'shilling' TT right?

It's amazing how you singled out one word and forgot about...

"I Hate"

"Constant"

"Shitty"

First, "I hate", I -personally- hate it. I think it's insulting to say this is "revolutionary", I think it's insulting for heel wrestlers to say they don't like it and for face wrestlers to love it, I think it's insulting for them to say this "taboo" because what they're doing is fucking timid. I think this. I hate it. Whether other people do not is another story. I don't know if people think this is an awesome idea, there are plenty of stupid fans that could possibly buy this as something "revolutionary". Judging on the reactions of the crowd though, not many do.

Second, "constant", there is promotion and there is overkill. They have gone past overkill and are getting into "beating a dead horse" territory. In every single segment they fucking talk about it, you cannot escape it. So for someone who already hates the nature of the shilling, the vast amount of it makes me turn the channel.

Finally, "shitty" they are incredibly fucking lame in their shilling. JR and the King, in general, suck at it, so when they they are forced (and it sounds forced) to do it during every segment, it gets nausiating to listen to. Then there are the heel wrestlers hating it and the face wrestlers loving it - which goes against the very nature of free choice because the wrestlers opinions of it are confined to their roles. So bad guys hate it, good guys love it. If Bischoff doesn't like it, it must be good! The nature of the stipulations suck, the amount and quality of choices suck, and nothing will change because of this show, so the fans' impact is NILL. It's shit.

But what I REALLY was saying was that "promoting the PPV is the wrong thing to do". You fucking dumbass.

I actually think they are doing a really goofy sell on this PPV. All I hear on Raw is people saying "This PPV is a crap idea" or "You people shouldn't be able to vote on my match." Seriously, what exactly is there to vote for here? Whether Michaels or Benoit gets their umpteeth title match, as Edge said? Which JTTS jobs in the IC match? Pointless stips to matches?

Tonight's show was bleh. The only thing I had any deranged intrigue about was Snitsky/Kane, and they didn't do much with that.

When Kane/Snitsky is the most looked forward to and enjoyable segment of a show...something is screwed up.

But it was enjoyable in the sense that it's completely and utterly deranged. it's a car accident. We don't want to look but we need to see where it's all going to end and how many casualties occur along the way.

If the fans can pick ANYTHING, it's painfully obvious that none of the champions are going to lose (except maybe the tag champs, maybe). No fan in there right damn mind is going to think Edge, HBK, or Benoit is going to get the title off HHH. Most of them are staring and just knowing in the back of their heads that they are building to Orton vs. HHH. It's a given at this point. The sky is blue, the earth spins, and Orton is going to wrestle HHH at Wrestlemania for the championship.

It's not fucking rocket science, and if it was, well then the WWE rockets wouldn't even get off the ground. The "Interactive PPV" was a lame idea to begin with, as there are a MILLION OTHER THINGS you can do with fan interaction that you haven't done before when you had the chance. How about if you ask them WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE PRODUCT?!

It's a simple question, and i'm sure at least 1 out of every 100 fans is going to give you some kind of answer that is more thought out than "OMG HHH IS THE CHAMP AND I HATE HIM HE'S BAD!"

Frankly, I'm mostly sick of the fact that the WWE believes the internet is populated by the unintelligent. Sure, there are lowpoints, but even in the WWE itself they don't exactly have MENSA scholars running around. Just on this board I have seen proof that some of the posters here could do a damn good job running that company at least from a writing/booking standpoint.

Sadly, Vince isn't going to change a damn thing until his main source of income begins to lose money, but because of the little things (Eddie, Benoit, Flair, HBK DVDs...among other things), he's not going to be dipping into the red any time soon.

The WWE seems to have a way of making the most mundane of shit the most over stuff on the roster. Remember Evil Kaientai? that shit was OVER. Eugene was over. Snitsky is even getting over. For the last two, I'm sure they never expected that big of a reaction, but they got it and are stuck with it as they try to shove Randy Orton and Edge down our thoats, but only Shelton Benjamin seems to be getting ANYWHERE in that department.

And on the Smackdown side it's ten times worse, as they are pushing all the wrong people for all the wrong reasons. 6 months ago, people would have been set ablaze had they even suggested pushes for Bradshaw, Orlando Jordan, Heidenreich, Kenzo Suzuki, Rene Dupree, or a Spike fucking Dudley cruiserweight reign. (Kenzo wasn't on the roster 6 months ago, but he falls into the category)

Smackdown could have a very decent tag division if they really utilized it, but because of that their ME scene is filled with maybe 6 top guys surrounded by henchman that have no business being there in the first place. Luther Reigns could be a good US contender, and so could Jindrak if they pushed him right. Orlando is a fish out of water right now and isn't shaping up to be anything remotely close to special.

Add that on top of the useless spending they have (Torrie Wilson, Dawn Marie, Stacy Keibler...eye candy is no longer needed in the WWE unless they manage someone) Miss Jackie and Hiroko can stay under this law, only because for the most part I know they won't overshadow the wrestlers with whom they come to the ring with.

It's a laundry list of little details and cracks in the foundation that are putting the WWE into a sinkhole farther and farther down each week.