TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

The ALCS: New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox

Guest The Shadow Behind You

AS, I'm sure you were complaining about Saturday night's ass raping too.

AS: Why couldn't they score the 20th run? That's just inexcusable effort right there. They don't care anymore, they are content with 19. I'm not. We're better then 19.

Some quick thoughts right before one of the biggest games in baseball history...

-I have a gut feeling this game will NOT be the barn burner everyone is making it out to be. I think it might be a score of like 9-3 or 6-1 or something. The hype might not get lived up to.

-Top of Yankees order has hit like crap the last 3 games. I don't expect that to happen again.

-To counter, Manny Ramirez hasn't done shit because he hasn't had the chance to bat anyone in because no one is getting on base before him. For the Sox to win, I think Man Ram has to have guys to hit in.

-I agree with Cold Pizza's Woody Paige, the team that uses the most pitchers will lose this game.

-I like Kevin Brown's chances a hell of a lot more than Derek Lowe, but we'll see.

-Yankees have Rivera available with rest. This will be huge if the Sox can't get anything going.

-It's the curse vs. something magical. Who is going to be THE man tonight?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
-Yankees have Soriano available with rest. This will be huge if the Sox can't get anything going.

I heard they just traded Texas Vasquez for him...

My Fox station is staying with the Cards/Astros game, FUCK.

Wait, Rochester is in NY, right?

I feel bad for the NLCS. As much as this series deserves coverage, the Cards/Astros series is just as good and don't deserve this kind of shaft. I just wish they would alternate playing days so America gets to see both series.

My Fox station is staying with the Cards/Astros game, FUCK.

Wait, Rochester is in NY, right?

Yep. The Boston station is still on StL/Hou as well.

Ah...New York state and Boston get to see Sox/Yankees.

Some quick thoughts right before one of the biggest games in baseball history...

-I have a gut feeling this game will NOT be the barn burner everyone is making it out to be. I think it might be a score of like 9-3 or 6-1 or something. The hype might not get lived up to.

-Top of Yankees order has hit like crap the last 3 games. I don't expect that to happen again.

-To counter, Manny Ramirez hasn't done shit because he hasn't had the chance to bat anyone in because no one is getting on base before him. For the Sox to win, I think Man Ram has to have guys to hit in.

-I agree with Cold Pizza's Woody Paige, the team that uses the most pitchers will lose this game.

-I like Kevin Brown's chances a hell of a lot more than Derek Lowe, but we'll see.

-Yankees have Rivera available with rest. This will be huge if the Sox can't get anything going.

-It's the curse vs. something magical. Who is going to be THE man tonight?

Well the Sox have tore Brown a new one the past couple outings, and Lowe is well....Lowe. He has actually had an ok postseason, but he is not exactly the guy you trust in this situation. Of course I see both teams pulling all the stops and pitchers they need.

And with that bit of opinion I am off to class where I get to MISS THIS GAME, besides sneaking my cell phone updates from time to time, and and the roach coach comes at 7pm and the guy has a mounted tv so we can watch the game for 20mins or so.......

Guest LooneyTune

The Yankees are colder than a witches titty, who cost us the game last night. Damn you witch tit!

The Yanks will still find a way to pull it off.

I still think they can/will, but they need to get their shit together soon. An unexpected slumping star will need to come through, like Posada or Clark.

BROWN'S DONE!!

You surely weren't talking this confidently after game 3. Pipe down while I sulk. Lowe will still need to pitch well tonight.