TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy_Victim

Astros/Cardinals NLCS thread

Guest The Shadow Behind You

is there any truth to the rumor this series will be played on PBS?

I like this guy

Due to my dislike of the two teams, I won't be watching the games live, just kinda half-paying attention to the end results

I'll probably still chime in here every now and then anyways

Guest Anglesault

The Cards were the best team in baseball and the Astros are apparently a feel good story of the year. They'll get hype.

I like this guy

Due to my dislike of the two teams, I won't be watching the games live, just kinda half-paying attention to the end results

I'll probably still chime in here every now and then anyways

Sweet. I look forward to spouting off more "It's all an anti-Houston" theories at you. Unfortunately I'll be at work during most of the games so it may take a while to reply sometimes. The state of Texas isn't big on letting it's employees browse the internet for fun while they're at work.

No...No it won't!

What does the Astros rotation shape up to look like? Pete Munro probably got to start Game 1, than either Backe on full rest or Clemens on short rest go Game 2. Personally, i'd save Clemens for Game 3 and Oswalt for Game 4. Neither looked that great on short rest. Give them both full rest, and if the series goes 6 or 7. Clemens and Oswalt would have to go on short rest but after full rest their first starts of the series.

Well, I've just realized that the only World Series match-up I would NOT want to see is Yankees/Cardinals.

...of course, there's a great chance that we will see that exact match-up come World Series time.

Which one should be closed though? They were both started at exactly 9:21. We need a special fancy moderator to merge the two threads. If they do get merged though, I think we should stick with Anglesault's title.

Well, I've just realized that the only World Series match-up I would NOT want to see is Yankees/Cardinals.

...of course, there's a great chance that we will see that exact match-up come World Series time.

I wouldn't want to see Yankees-Asstros

*ducks*

I'll kick off the discussion for tonight's festivities by saying how I just landed tickets to Game 2. :)

So, what are the predictions for everyone tonight? Brandon Backe had 2 quality starts against the Cardinals watered down lineup after they clinched the Central. I think he's in for a rude awakening tonight.

Guest Wart
I'll kick off the discussion for tonight's festivities by saying how I just landed tickets to Game 2. :)

So, what are the predictions for everyone tonight? Brandon Backe had 2 quality starts against the Cardinals watered down lineup after they clinched the Central. I think he's in for a rude awakening tonight.

I have tickets for game 3 in Houston :D

Anyways, I think both pitchers are gonna get lit up tonight. Not gonna predict a winner as Im too biased towards Houston.

Of course SportsNet is showing Yankees v. Red Sox despite the fact that Fox is showing...

Yankees v. Red Sox.

And it looks brighter on SportsNet for some reason

Whoever predicted that this thread would have fewer pages at the end than the ALCS thread had before Game 1 was on the money

Guest The Shadow Behind You

Are we just pretending that this series doesn't exist?