TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
theintensifier

"Fall to Pieces"

Watched the music video on VH1, I really liked the song and I tried to download it on Kazaa Lite, but to no avail, there were only corrupt files of this song.

I was wondering if anyone might have this on their computer and might be able to send it to me?

If possible that would be really nice of you.

Thanks for your time.

It's not a bad song or anything... I just don't want to hear it on the radio ever again.

Note: My car is in the shop, so I've been using my sister's car this week. She doesn't have a cd player so I've been stuck listening to the radio all week long.

What bothers me is the fact that Slash, Duff and Weilland have all done much better work in the past, but they treat this piece of crap like the centerpiece of their below average album.

Velvet Revolver are coming to my area soon... tickets are 30 bucks... should I go? I don't really care that much for the Velvet Revolver album, but it would be neat to see Weiland, and maybe they'd pull out some old STP stuff (I doubt their album provides them with enough material for a full-length show?).

I like "Fall to Pieces" and Velvet Revolver for that matter. I bought their CD and it's got some hardcore copy protection so that's why it's hard to find a good copy.

It'll be on Suprnova.org though (bittorrent)

Velvet Revolver are coming to my area soon... tickets are 30 bucks... should I go? I don't really care that much for the Velvet Revolver album, but it would be neat to see Weiland, and maybe they'd pull out some old STP stuff (I doubt their album provides them with enough material for a full-length show?).

I know they do "Sex Type Thing" and "Crackerman", but I don't think they do any more STP songs.

I know they do "Sex Type Thing" and "Crackerman", but I don't think they do any more STP songs.

Ah bummer. Thanks for the info though!

I blame it on Weilland's ridiculous pseudo androgeny. Put a shirt on Weilland, and stop with the weird attempt at chick dancing.

I also blame the years of boozing, smoking and heroin. They have KILLED his voice.

I blame it on Weilland's ridiculous pseudo androgeny. Put a shirt on Weilland, and stop with the weird attempt at chick dancing.

I also blame the years of boozing, smoking and heroin. They have KILLED his voice.

I remember watching Stone Temple Pilots on VHI Storytellers years back. It was a pretty good little episode, and Weiland was all proud of himself for pulling his life together. This was 2000 or so... it didn't last.