TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

South Park

Guest SideFXs
I'm loving the Road Warrior and Thunderdome references.

And the deformed Ripley experiment, from the 'Alien IV' movie! LMAO

Guest SideFXs

I will never look at the PETA organization in the same way again. THANKS Matt & Trey LOL

Guest JMA

Man, that was a great episode. Matt and Trey really captured PETA with the blood throwing and all. It's about time they were parodied.

But what I liked most about this episode was the election stuff. Randy Marsh and the debate were especially funny.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

that puffy song was amazing. I'm paraphrasing but I think it went:

you know I like it when ya vote, bitch

shake yo titties when ya vote, bitch

I stick my johnson through ya mouth roof

now get ya big ass in the voting booth

The show "Drawn Together" is coming up next. I'm looking forward to it.

Show was hit and miss. Some jokes fell flat, others where pretty funny. I thought it

was a riot to here veteren voice over actresses Cree Summer (Inspector Gadget,Kids Next Door,Atalantis:The Lost Empire) and Terra Strong (Powerpuff Girls,Teen Titans,Fairly Odd Parents) curse and say things you wouldn't here them say in the cartoons they usually voice over.

Oh, and Ling Ling (parody of Pikachu) is a riot, and could kick Pikachu's ass any day of the week.

It was OK. The best part was when the Turd Sandwich was rendered baffled and speechless for 10 seconds after being asked a question--just like W.

Drawn Together needs to get cancelled, quick.

Guest Sturgis

I think Drawn Together's problem is it couldn't live up to the hype CC gave it. I swear during ONE commercial break there were THREE commercials for Drawn Together. I don't which hypes were worse Drawn Together or Reno 911.

Well, the problem with DT's style is that we've seen it a billion times. Instead of doing something original (and I have to admit, at first I loved the idea of an animated reality show spoof drawing on different cartoon stereotypes--that part was original), all of these "edgy" cartoons combine Simpsons pacing and randomness with South Park's crudeness and think they're giving us something we haven't seen before. This assembly line of flash in the pan adult toons is getting old. None of them can even find their own distinct voice/style.

Oh shit, I missed Southpark. Ive been playing GTA all night. I wish I woulda taken a South Park break.

The pep rally to decide the school mascot all leading up to the final big joke was great. Puffy and his posse taking out PETA gets a thumbs up in my book. Bonus points for the dog pissing on the one PETA guy after he took a bullet for the mutt. And, of course, VOTE OR DIE MOTHAFUCKA.

Guest Smues

I got the replay of Drawn Together last night. Liked the first episode, although it had the feeling like it would run out of steam quickly. We shall see. The Link wannabe playing the flute and a tornado taking him away was gold.

Great season premiere. I see that they are continuing with the making fun of current events things which I love (that is what is great about them putting ep together at the last minute-they can be timely)

great satire and it really makes sense. I like how Matt and Trey said "I'f you are not sure about who to vote for-theres no shame in not voting" they are right on that. just like the idotic saying that "if you don't vote you can't complain" to paraphrase George Carlin, "Yes I can cuz I'm not the one who put that idoit in charge"

the turd/douche debate had me rotfl

Douches comeback was "my oppenent is a turd sandwhich"

"arent indians considered offensive too

not to peta they dont care about people only animals"