TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Satanic Angel

Coming Out

Guest The Satanic Angel

Folks, just thought I'd let you know (or those who didn't already know) that I am indeed the person behind Sean Davis. I can't get my other board name (Horse hockey!) revalidated, so I just thought I'd come out and back to this name.

If a mod will delete the stats I have under the other board name, I'll gladly repost them under this name to cut down on confusion.

I'm sorry about the deception I've put some of you through. It's a personality flaw on my part, and I think this is a big step toward correcting that. But, yeah ...

And, this would have been in the Community Boards, but no one likes to read my stuff, anyway, so I guess it wouldn't have mattered. :P

Guest The Satanic Angel

Flip out? That might be exaggerating a bit ... I broke up with my boyfriend, who was a friend of LDP's, and I couldn't face him (the ex) so it made it difficult to hang out with LDP ... then I was with another guy who LDP didn't like, and it was difficult to hang out ... and now Sky doesn't like me, so she gives LDP Hell every time I talk to LDP.

I've changed, but I don't think flip out is a correct assessment. ;)

I've known about this for a while now... truth be told, Sarah wasn't the one who flipped out, LDP was. I know that now from hearing both sides of the equation.

Folks, just thought I'd let you know (or those who didn't already know) that I am indeed the person behind Sean Davis. I can't get my other board name (Horse hockey!) revalidated, so I just thought I'd come out and back to this name.

If a mod will delete the stats I have under the other board name, I'll gladly repost them under this name to cut down on confusion.

I'm sorry about the deception I've put some of you through. It's a personality flaw on my part, and I think this is a big step toward correcting that. But, yeah ...

And, this would have been in the Community Boards, but no one likes to read my stuff, anyway, so I guess it wouldn't have mattered. :P

Wow... I never knew.

Nice to see you back and such. How's things?

So, since it turns out that SD was actually a ringer after all, I've been meaning to ask, does that mean that Toxxic is, too? :huh:

Not to my knowledge, and I'm always up on these things.

;)

Guest The Satanic Angel
Does Ian at least like you?

I don't know. Haven't seen Ian in a while. I thought about crashing a party LDP and Sky were going to be at last night, might have seen Ian there, but I didn't go.

Fury, wassup? ;) I'm going back to school, working full time, living at home. And that's about it, aside from writing for the fed. I also write for a Trek sim, but other than that, I lead possibly the most boring life known to humankind.

Fury, wassup? ;) I'm going back to school, working full time, living at home. And that's about it, aside from writing for the fed. I also write for a Trek sim, but other than that, I lead possibly the most boring life known to humankind.

Heh... Still doing the ol' SFOL thing hmm?

I dabbled back with it for a little bit, but as much flux as my work schedule has, I'd never be able to keep an 'assignment'.

Anyway, nice to see you're alive, (mostly) well, and still kicking.

And I'm sure Ian still likes her. He's too young to be hateful. ;)

It still boggles my mind that some of you actually know each other IRL; aside from when I was stationed in Norfolk, I don't think that I've ever even been within three hundred miles of any of you...

It still boggles my mind that some of you actually know each other IRL; aside from when I was stationed in Norfolk, I don't think that I've ever even been within three hundred miles of any of you...

Well... I can't in good conscience say I know Sarah IRL... All our yammering back and forth has been online.

But she's someone I definitely wouldn't mind meeting someday.

I'm just sayin, though; Sarah really knows LDP, Thugg really knows X, Janus really knows Crow, Mark really knows King... I don't know any of you... Although, to be fair, none of you are anywhere close to my age, except for Mark, King and Johnny, so it's not as if we'd ever by likely to travel in the same circles...

I'm just sayin, though; Sarah really knows LDP, Thugg really knows X, Janus really knows Crow, Mark really knows King... I don't know any of you... Although, to be fair, none of you are anywhere close to my age, except for Mark, King and Johnny, so it's not as if we'd ever by likely to travel in the same circles...

Well how's this:

I know both Sarah and LDP from the whole online thing. I actually knew Sky IRL.

Found out there was a good few folks in Ohio within a couple hours of me back in the day.

And who knows, never know if the servicefolk's paths will all cross. :)

And you've only got me by 2 years... Heh. Don't worry... All us old farts gotta stick together. :)

Guest The Satanic Angel
Heh... Still doing the ol' SFOL thing hmm?

I dabbled back with it for a little bit, but as much flux as my work schedule has, I'd never be able to keep an 'assignment'.

[...]

And I'm sure Ian still likes her. He's too young to be hateful. ;)

I did do SFOL for a while, but this time I'm with USF (United Space Federation). The USF was the first group I joined, and even was a Captain. w00t.

As far as Ian goes, considering his mother, I wouldn't be too surprised if he babbles bad things about me, without knowing what they mean.

And dude, resize your sig image.

I did do SFOL for a while, but this time I'm with USF (United Space Federation). The USF was the first group I joined, and even was a Captain. w00t.

As far as Ian goes, considering his mother, I wouldn't be too surprised if he babbles bad things about me, without knowing what they mean.

And dude, resize your sig image.

Ahh... Gotcha... Different group, same schtick... :) Gotcha. :)

And I'll reserve my opinions of said person.

And... Uhm... No. :)

Guest The Satanic Angel
Isn't that kid close to four by now? I could have sworn that Pete said Ian was two a couple of years ago...

He's five and in Kindergarten.

Isn't that kid close to four by now? I could have sworn that Pete said Ian was two a couple of years ago...

A little over 5, if my math is right...

I think I remember his birthday being like... July of '99?

Janus and Crowe haven't met in RL. Crowe and Crusen have though.

And I went to school with Crusen.