TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF Smarkdown Card for December 6, 2004!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF SMARKDOWN, MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, LIVE FROM THE MEADOWLANDS!

(5:00pm PDT, 8:00pm EDT; check local listings)

Send marked matches, promos, etc. to Chuck Woolery

The SWF rocks the Meadowlands as the Christmas Pay-Per-View draws nearer! Will the name be revealed? Probably not, but high-placed sources are betting on Chanukkah Chavoc! Landon Maddix and Sacred have the night off, giving them time to rest up for their big 2-out-of-three-falls tournament final next week! In their stead, the World Tag Team Champions will defend in a talent-packed match, the irresistible force meets the immovable object, and more!

MAIN EVENT - TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Team ANGER (Christian Fury and David Cross) © vs. Hollywood Boulevard (Todd Cortez and Ghost) vs. Revolution Zero (Sean Davis and Toxxic)

-> The Tag Team Champions face off against the ever-dangerous Hollywood Boulevard. Toxxic gets the chance to become one of the few men ever to hold the two top titles in the Federation at the same time. Can Team ANGER hold on?

Rules: Standard. First elimination wins, unless a wrestler is counted out or disqualified in which case his team is eliminated and the other two will continue.

Word Limit: 6500

Marker: Chuck Woolery

BATTLE OF THE BEHEMOTHS

Carnage vs. "The Icon" Max King

-> King comes off a tough loss to Sacred, while Carnage is still smarting from a loss to Toxxic. Both men show potential, though... the Russian amateur savant descended slowly into madness takes on the Superior Talent in a match sure to please everyone but Frisco and Kelly!

Rules: Standard.

Word Limit: 5500

Marker: 5_moves_of_doom

OBLIGATORY HARDCORE MATCH FEATURING DANNY DAGDA

Danny Dagda vs. Manson

-> Manson, once again on the verge of breaking out, gets a chance to impress the bookers... but will Scott Hall's evil twin spoil it? He's testing through the roof with the teenagers.

Rules: None.

Word Limit: 4500

Marker: Dace59

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins © vs. Kaine

-> Let's fire the crowd up by opening with Kaine cashing in his Cruiserweight Title shot!

Rules: 20-count on the outside, and a throw over the top rope is disqualifiable. Otherwise, standard.

Word Limit: 4500

Marker: Ace309

Opening Promo: Toxxic

Edited by Ace309

Yes I am marking. Mwahahahaha.

But even being the lazy Uni student I am, I'm still a Brit, so there will be NO exstentions for this. So bare in mind I'm 5 hours ahead.

In other news, good luck people.

*thanks the sweet Lord above that Dace isn't marking his match*

The moment Dace starts marking main events, you all KNOW my run as champ is over.

The tag match - is it three men in the ring at once with tag ropes and one neutral corner, or tornado tag? I know it SAYS standard rules, I just like to make sure...

I'll step in and say two men, tag anyone. And while I'm here, I'll also amend the rules so that pinning your partner doesn't win you the match, it just eliminates your team and subjects you to being pantsed in the ring by Ebony.

*walks away whlistling*

Whlistling is illegal in five states, I'll have you know.

*runs*

*walks away whlistling*

Whlistling is illegal in five states, I'll have you know.

*runs*

*runs in and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES Toxxic out of his boots*

*high fives Dace*

Just as a note, I'd expect at least a promo each from Landon and Sacred about their upcoming tournament final.

Well, I have my two promos done already. And they're good.

*smug grin*

*sells the Gore*

And where in that post did you say that either of your promos was about the tournament final, Landon? You could be promoing about the War on Terror, for all we know.

*goes back to selling the Gore*

Yeah... and, I knew that, I was just saying it for Sacred's benefit.

You guys are dicks.

Well *I* appreciated it, boss.

I'm calling opening promo, since no-one else has it yet and I'm an attention whore.

Right, I'm going out for the evening with, "da boyz", as it where. If no one hears a sign from me when I get back, it's a DNS. Because I'll be back a bit after the deadline and I am not waiting up for anything.

But in other news, I live in hope.