TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

First review of the Chyna/X-Pac sex tape

The day I see X-Pacs or Chynas "dick" is the day I wash my eyes out with battery acid.

Well said.

The sheer horror of this movie almost makes me want to check it out but I have to resist. Seriously, this kind of thing can scar you for life.

Guest Reservoir_Kitty

...That review was skin-crawling, but I think I'm creeped out more at the fact that you all KNEW it would be atrocious if you looked at the pictures, but you did it anyway. Do you like to punish yourselves? :P

I'm morbidly curious but I refuse. I like my eyesight relatively untarnished, and I don't need night terrors. Bleah.

You know, in the movies and TV board, theres a thread about what is the most disturbing/disgusting movie ever made

Ladies and Gentlemen, we may have one of the right here in this sex tape. Should become a Halloween classic.

"You think that "Last House on the Left" ,"Cannibal Holocaust", and Passolini's "Salo: 120 Days of Sodam" are fucked up, just wait till you see "1 Night in China!"

You ever seen Family Guy? The episode where Stewie sucks on Peter's teat? Then he gets that horrified look on his face.

Yup. I've been doing that non-stop all day.

The site with the screencaps now has 30 pictures but it used to have 35, consider yourselves fortunate that they removed the closeups and most horrifying of the pics. I was not so fortunate and now have images suck as X-Pac's dick, Chyna's pierced clitoris/penis "thing", her hairy acne-ass and other such delights burned into my brain for all eternity. Just awful dirty sleaze.

CLOSE-UPS OF THE 1-INCH CLIT AND X-PAC'S COCK:

http://70.84.33.74/loc1/4800c_boxcover1.jpg

The only enjoyment I get out of the wrestling world these days seems to be from the hilarity of the many unusual events its current and former participants partake in outside of the ring. In that regard, this is awesome.

EDIT: That was the back cover, btw. Click to see the front, which is hilarious on its own.

Hehehehe this tape is going to be hilarious. I think making it so bad/horrible (more than likely by accident) its going to make everyone want to watch it. Its like when ppl hear there's been a car crash and they go try and check it out.

Guest LooneyTune

That wasn't cool like me. (chomps an apple and spits in JumpingBombAngels face). I've already suffered through every link posted and every post with actual description, so it's not too bad.

I think to wash this out of my mouth I'll watch my Friday the 13th Box-Set.

Guest LooneyTune

Stop the pain...please...(hands over bank account to the next person who posts).

Guest LooneyTune

35.jpg

Billy Gunn: I like my asses with a better ball-sack bulge in between the cheeks, but it will have to do.

Caption this:

35.jpg

"My God, I'm Mr. Ass, and I don't even want to fuck her!"

You know, this tape may be like the tape from "The Ring", only instead of Samara popping out of the screen, it would be Chyna's inhumanly large clit. That, plus I have a feeling that seeing the tape could kill you, or bring forth Lovecraftian levels of madness.

Guest LooneyTune

Coming soon to Toys R Us and Perv-o-Land...a "blow-me up" China doll. While you're having anal with it, you can also do other activies like play connect the dots with her ass acne, or play "milk the cow" with her hidden penis.

For Children Ages 5-80. Includes small items that are hazardous to small childrens health.

Guest LooneyTune

Does anyone seriously want to be in China now? If thats what China looks like, we should've dropped the bomb on it instead of Japan.

This is funny. The woman who was the main attraction of the best-selling Playboy in HISTORY has a penis.

This shit just writes itself.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

What and how the fuck did she get a testicle inside of ehr twat?