1. 1. Who has the best burger?

• McDonald's
    • Burger King
    • Hardee's
    • Wendy's
    • Jack in the Box
    • Other

Guest Smues

Jack in the Box Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger. yummmmmm (other then the fact that they seemed to have started just absolutely loading on the ketchup lately when I get them).

Locally (and maybe in other Kansas cities, but I don't know), there's a chain called Spangles that makes good burgers for cheap ($1.50 for 1/3 lb-er) and then even sells them (along with other burgers like chili burgers or western burgers) for half-price on Monday nights

Nationally, I'll go with Wendy's. Say what you will about the square burger, but I like it.

Ranking in order of preference

Wendy's

Hardees (there aren't any around here, but I'll always stop at roadside ones while traveling)

McD's

BK (I never, ever eat there)

There's a ton of local places here in Seattle (Red Mill, Dick's) that warrant mention, but we don't have any places like Carl Jr's, Hardee's, Sonic, Rally's that are probably superior to most nationwide fast food places.

So I voted for Jack in the Crack as fave nationwide since it's the only place I occasionally eat, and it's usually pretty damn tasty. I'll eat at Wendy's, but never the burgers.

Honorable menton to Arby's for not actually HAVING burgers, but having some fine fast food sandwiches.

I would go local with Halo Burger...but with the ones on the list I would go with BK...I can't stand Hardee's, and McDonalds is just nasty and gives the worst service ever.

Guest Nanks

I may have mentioned this chain in another thread, but the best burger I've had came from a Melbourne chain called BBNT, which stands for Burgers Burritos Nachos Tacos. They cook everything to order right in front of you, all fresh ingredients.

The burger of note is called the No Disrespect. It is 3 beef patties, 3 slices of cheese, 3 slices of bacon, onion, lettuce, tomato & ketchup. It's more than one can get their mouth around and absolutely delicious. I can't step foot in the stores without inhaling a No Disrespect.

I deem BBNT's No Disrespect to be Best Burger.

In other words, I chose "Other".

I really like the Burger King type burgers, but I like the burgers I cook at the restaurant I work at the best.

I don't. Too bad, I do enjoy the occasional hamburger. Carl's Jr. is still the best chain, but I can name many great local places. The Texas Roadhouse actually had an excellent burger, with mushrooms and barbecue sauce and so forth on it, for about the same price as a fast food burger, considering you get fries with it.

No Whataburger here, or Hardee's, or Sonic.

Wendy's gets my vote. My favorite is the classic double with cheese, no lettuce or tomato, extra onions.

Wendy's. I can still finish a pair of double cheeseburgers from McDonald's and BK with ease. Wendy's? I can barely finish one, but I always want more because of how damn tasty it is.