TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

What percentage of the WWE roster do you enjoy..

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/

There's the two rosters. Count all the people up you enjoy watching, and divide 89 by that number.

If the person is injured (say Chris Nowinski) then count them if you enjoyed him/her last time they were wrestling.

I got 16 (Batista, Benoit, Nowinski, Christian, Coachman, Foley, Flair, Rosey, Michaels, Benjamin, Stevie, Hurricane, Rock, Triple H, Trish and William Regal). I dislike all of SmackDown.

18 percent here. 5 percent of that is inactive.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Raw:

Benoit, Jericho, Batista

Smackdown:

Chavo, Eddie, Mysterio, London

RAW:

Batista, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Christian, Kane, Matt Hardy, Mick Foley, Randy Orton, Rhyno, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, Steven Richards, Tajiri, The Hurricane, The Rock, Triple H, Val Venis

Smackdown!:

Big Show, Booker T, Charlie Haas, Eddie Guerrero, John Cena, Kurt Angle, Paul London, Rene Dupree, Rey Mysterio, Rob Van Dam, Scotty 2 Hotty, Undertaker

That's 33.7%

Eddie Guerrero

Paul London

Chris Benoit

Chris Jericho

Matt Hardy

Steven Richards

Tajiri

William Regal

8.9%

Guest BrokenWings

Raw:

Batista, Benoit, Benjamin, Christian, Jericho, Edge, Matt Hardy, Foley, Randy Orton, Flair, Steven Richards, Tajiri, Hurricane, Rock, Triple H, Regal.

SD!:

Akio, CCC, Haas, Chavo, Eddie, Angle, Nunzio, Paul London, Rey Mysterio, RVD

29.2%

Guest Fook_Theta

Looks about 30ish wrestlers have entertained me in some fashion during this year. Only about five to ten on any consistant basis. Out of those five to ten, all of them aren't booked to my satisifaction. Either too much exposure such as HHH as tough guy instead of comedy relief, or not enough such as Akio as believable Japanese/Korean actor over from the states with a grudge against his home nation. The Rock, except reversed I guess.

29%

I'm quite surprised at the amount of people that do entertain me on some basis. Goes to show you even a little bit of exposure goes a long way.

Raw: Shelton, Regal, Batista, Benoit, Jericho, Molly, Flair, Conway, Stevie, Helms, Trish, Matt Hardy

26.67%

Smackdown: Akio, Big Show, Kidman, Book, Haas, Chavo, Doug Basham, Eddie, Kurt, (Luther & Jindrak I'll count collectively as 1), Nunzio, London, Rey, Shannon Moore

31.8%

Collectively: 29.2%

Of course, that number took a hit as they've released Knoble, Stamboli, & Chuck recently.

Guest Real F'n Show

I got 28%

More than I thought it would be. Still pretty bad though.

Guest LooneyTune

Not to look dick-ish, I'll list who I look forward to seeing...

RAW: Chris Benoit, Shelton Benjamin, Batista, William Regal, Kane, Christian.

3 of those names really don't compare to the others...eh.

Smackdown!: Paul London, Ultimo Dragon (when he returns), Carlito Carribean Cool, Charlie Haas, uh... Billy Kidman kinda. Not much after that. I enjoy Eddie and Angle on occasion, but I never go "I gotta watch (Show Name) for these guys!"

So about 11 people I guess. That would be around the 12-13% mark.

Guest Fook_Theta

Is there a pattern with all these 28-33% contributions or just a coincidence? Interesting either way.

About half of the guys I'd say fall under the category of entertaining. If they're not favorites, they're also not groaners either. Overall, I think while the quality of the writing and shows has fallen dramatically, the performers themselves have gotten better.

RAW:

Batista

Benjamin

Benoit

Bischoff

Edge

Flair

Foley

Jericho

Kane

Michaels

Orton

Regal

The Coach

The Rock

Triple H

Trish

SD:

Angle

Booker

CCC

Cena

Chavo

Eddie

Heyman

JBL

London

Rey

RVD

EDIT: Did you include non-wrestlers, including the announcers, Diva rejects and managers?

27 out of 89, or 30.3%

These are the guys I currently like. There are some wrestlers (Matt Hardy, Val Venis, Hurricane, etc.) that I could like, but don't in their current roles.

RAW: Shelton Benjamin, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Edge, Batista, HHH, William Regal, Tajiri, Rock, Trish Stratus, Coach

SMACKDOWN: JBL, John Cena, Big Show, Booker T, Billy Kidman, Chavo Guerrero, Charlie Haas, Eddy Guerrero, Kurt Angle, Nunzio, Paul Heyman, Rey Rey, Theodore Long, Tazz

RESULTS: 28%

Apparently I care about more of the Smackdown guys, which is strange since I think RAW is the better booked show right now. My results are misleading. It is probably around the 50% mark once you take away the worthless divas and announcers.

Guest dreamer420

Although I haven't been watching too much WWE lately I do know everyone on the rosters pretty well. Here are the wrestlers I enjoy watching:

Raw

William Regal

Chris Benoit

Chris Jericho

Matt Hardy

Mick Foley

Molly Holly

Rhyno (When he was a bad ass)

Ric Flair

Shawn Michaels

The Hurricane

The Rock

Triple H

Trish Stratus

Victoria

Smackdown

Spike Dudley

Chavo Guerrero

Eddie Guerrero

Kurt Angle

Nunzio (Not really anything he has done in WWE)

Paul London

Rey Mysterio

Rob Van Dam (I wish he still wrestled stoned)

Wow, that was a lot more wrestlers than I thought I would list. But I'm sure only a handful of them actually have decent roles in the WWE.

Here's mine:

Raw:

Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Chris Nowinski, Christian, Eric Bischoff, Jonathan Coachman, Rhyno, Shelton Benjamin, Steven Richards, Tajiri, William Regal

Smackdown!:

Akio, Billy Kidman, Booker T, Carlito Carribean Cool, Charlie Hass, Chavo Guerrero, Eddie Guerrero, Funaki, Kurt Angle, Nunzio, Paul Heyman, Paul London, Rey Misterio, Rob Van Dam, Tazz, Theodore Long

That's 30%.

RAW: Batista, Benoit, Jericho, Christian, Edge, Bischoff, Eugene, JR, Kane, Hardy, Foley, Orton, Flair, Michaels, Benjamin, Tajiri, Rock, HHH, Trish, Regal

SD: Big Show, Carlito, Haas, Chavo, Eddie, JBL, Angle, Heyman, London, Mysterio, Tazz, Long

32/89 which is just shy of 36%

Count all the people up you enjoy watching, and divide 89 by that number.

You mean divide that number by 89...sorry!

Anyway, enough of being a pedant. The guys on the rosters who I would class as being enjoyable to watch (on a general basis), either in the ring or not, are:

Raw: Batista, Benoit, Jericho, Christian, Edge, Kane, Hardy, Foley, Orton, Flair, Michaels, Benjamin, Tajiri, Rock, HHH, Trish, Victoria.

SD: Akio, Kidman, Booker, Carlito, Hass, Chavo, Eddie, Funaki, JBL, Cena, Matthews, Angle, Heyman, London, Mysterio, RVD, Moore, Tazz, 'Taker.

40%. Pretty high I suppose. Guess I'm just easily pleased.

Guest whitemilesdavis

27%

Geez, that's not bad. I expected it to be around 8-10%.

Someone needs to make a thread like this for the TNA roster.

Guest Prof_Plague

There was a lot more that I didn't like, but I was mistaken when I looked at the web-site to see the full roster.

There were about half on Raw. But most of the ones I like are the ones that have less air-time as of late.

May be about a third on SmackDown. But most of the ones I like on SD are the ones with more air-time.

Most: Raw

Overall: SmackDown

Guest Evolution

Raw

Batista

Chris Benoit

Chris Jericho

Christian

Edge

Eric Bischoff

Gene Snitsky

Jonathan Coachman

Kane

Matt Hardy

Ric Flair

Shawn Michaels

Shelton Benjamin

Steven Richards

The Rock

Triple H

Trish Stratus

William Regal

Smackdown

Akio

Charlie Haas

Eddie Guerrero

Heidenreich

JBL

Jesus

Joy

Kenzo Suzuki

Kurt Angle

Paul Heyman

Paul London

Rey Mysterio

30/89 = 33.7%

This is as of right now, right?

Raw

Chris Benoit

Chris Jericho

Edge

Matt Hardy

Molly

Randy Orton

Rhyno

Ric Flair (purely out of the ring, though)

Shawn Michaels

Shelton Benjamin

Steven Richards

Tajiri

The Rock

Trish Stratus

Smackdown

Akio

Carlito Carribean Cool

Charlie Haas

Eddie Guerrero

John Cena

Josh Matthews

Nunzio

Paul Heyman

Paul London

Rey Mysterio

Rob Van Dam

Shannon Moore

Tazz

30.33%

Raw: Chris Jericho, Rock, Foley, Benoit, Batista, Tajiri, Rhyno and Regal, Trish & Flair in non-wrestling roles

SmackDown: Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam, Big Show, Booker T, Paul London, Paul Heyman, Rey Mysterio, Charlie Haas

19/89 So about 21% percent...

Guest LooneyTune

I'm adding Akio to my Smackdown list so that boosts to about 15-16%. It's getting higher...

Guest Coffey

Batista, Christian, Edge, Rob Conway, Shawn Michaels, Stacy Kiebler, Lita, Triple H, Trish Stratus, The Rock, Val Venis, Christy, The Big Show, Billy Kidman, The Dudley Boyz (2), Carlito Caribbean Cool, Dawn Marie, Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle, Nunzio, Paul London, Rene Dupree, Torrie Wilson, The Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Kane, Matt Hardy, Tajiri, Rob Van Dam, Paul Heyman, Bill DeMott, Tazz, The Hurricane, William Regal, JBL & Ric Flair.

Thirty-eight total. That's ~43% (rounded up)

Obviously I don't like watching the women for wrestling purposes...but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like them at all. They entertain me in the fact that I'd be lying if I said I didn't pay attention to their titties flopping around and their asses out in thongs. Sexist? Obviously, but that's what WWE seems to want.

If you take away the women, commentators and non-active wrestlers (I.E. The Rock, Kane, Matt Hardy, etc.), the number drops to ~29%

I used to like Rhyno before his injury. Now he seems to be playing things too safe. Hell, his Gore looks generic as shit nowadays when it used to be one of the high points of Raw.

Raw: Benoit, Molly, Benjamin, Victoria

Smackdown: E. Guererro, C. Guererro, Mysterio, London, Haas, Cena

Which works out to about 11.2 percent...

And half of the ones I like can't seem to get on television... which would probably account for why I've barely watched any wrestling in the past year...

For me...

RAW: Benoit, Jericho, Christian, Bischoff, Eugene, Matt Hardy, Foley, Rhyno, Flair, Michaels, Shelton, Stevie, Tajiri, Hurricane, Trish, Victoria, Regal

SMACKDOWN: Booker, Chavo, Eddie, Kurt, London, Rey, RVD

24 out of 89, so I'm approximately 27 %.

RAW: Batista, Benoit, Jericho, Nowinski, Christian, Edge, Snitsky, Kane, Hardy, Foley, Rhyno, Conway, Michaels, Benjamin, Richards, Grenier, Tajiri, Hurricane, Rock, Venis, Regal.

SMACKDOWN: Akio, Snow, Kidman, Booker, CCC, Haas, Chavo, Danny, Doug, Eddie, Funaki, Cena, Angle, Reigns, London, Dupree, Mysterio, Van Dam.

39/89 = 43.8 or 44%

Not bad.