TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest zapjaste

Banned From WWE Forum

Guest Dazed
is it normal for a moderator that doesn't lead a particular forum to ban someone from said forum?

Pete is a moderator of all forums.

Neither Nik or Loss was on and I thought that zapjaste was being a moron in that Sable thread, so I suspended him for the night and went to bed.

There, mystery solved. We can all go on with our lives now.

Guest Coffey

I don't like Chris Jericho in the ring, thought Benoit would make a horrible champion, don't feel Eddie should've got a third chance and still like Triple H. Most of those are "against the grain" and I've never had a problem....

I still think nikjons is a good moderator, people just don't comprehend, apparently, what moderation is.

Besides, he's a goon.

Guest Loss
wow, those guys took my question to heart...it was just a question outta curiosity...sheesh!

No, I didn't take it personally, at all. I just wanted to clarify that it wasn't me.

I don't like Chris Jericho in the ring, thought Benoit would make a horrible champion, don't feel Eddie should've got a third chance and still like Triple H. Most of those are "against the grain" and I've never had a problem....

I still think nikjons is a good moderator, people just don't comprehend, apparently, what moderation is.

Besides, he's a goon.

Hell, I think JBL is the most entertaining thing on Smackdown right now. Dissenting opinions won't get you banned. It was because he was an obnoxious ass, and then continued to whine about it afterwards.

Guest Failed Mascot

If you ever get the sudden urge to just suspend somebody from the WWE Forum then you can do so with me. I haven't watched it since it became even less entertaining than Andy Dick's old MTV show.

Guest Loss
If you ever get the sudden urge to just suspend somebody from the WWE Forum then you can do so with me. I haven't watched it since it became even less entertaining than Andy Dick's old MTV show.

I'll keep that in mind. My next power trip will be my first, and when it happens, I'm sure it'll be a doozy.

Guest Dazed

Cool, thanks

Guest Failed Mascot

In my eyes its a win-win situation since I wouldn't have to scroll as much on the main page of the forum too.

I'll keep that in mind. My next power trip will be my first, and when it happens, I'm sure it'll be a doozy.

I think you've already had a couple.

Guest Loss
I think you've already had a couple.

You're still posting here, aren't you? You know, normally flaming me constantly all over the board would be grounds for a banning, but I haven't pushed that issue at all. Besides, you could always make your own board if you didn't like it here. OH ... yeah, you tried that and it sucked.

Guest Dazed
Hey, I think I should be a moderator. I'll ban people for no reason and take the heat for the rest of you pricks.

That's what I'm here for :(

Guest Failed Mascot
Yeah, that extra half-inch kills me every time.

The constant stress it places on my index finger could be grounds for a future law-suit against Dames.

Rant owes me and Nik an apology. In the future, try not to make anymore assumptions. You know what happens.

They're still waiting, Rant.

It's a logical assumption so no apologies.

Your comments about Loss and Nik were wrong, especially by adding the immature Nazism label that 13 year-olds use online. This whole thing comes off as sour grapes as well considering that Loss was the one who banned you from the WWE folder. Be the bigger man and own up to your mistake.

It was not out of line to assume that Loss or Nik did the banning but in this instance that proved to not be the case. Logical? Quit using pissant specifics to cover up for your wounded pride and own up to your misproven assumption.

Damn man.