TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

Slay Ride Comments!

Well, Slay Ride is going up as we speak, so I felt I should comment on it.

Great opening promo there for Revo Zero. Nice to see Toxxic build to the main by showing his intensity.

Poor Kaine. I'm sure he watned the revenge for the Broken Neck, but no such luck, as Spikey Boy gets the victory there.

Alan Clark gets a 1-Up on Rev 0 by beating Sacred. Even if it was a no show, that's always good.

Hmm, Davis no longer Hardcore Gamers champ, but now USJL Champ. And with Cortez as the HG champ, I may just have to have King go gold hunting after the break.

...well, after I heard Slim Citris talking about word limits in PMs, I figured the gat match Korgath and I wrote wasn't winning. I'll post that in the losing match thread I'll be making soon.

And YES! I won a PPV Match! Kelly is the New Women's Champ!

Slay Ride 2004

Again, not a complete show, but for the most part it's there in its glory. Comments for the writers would be superb, as you guys have fourteen days to come up with something to say about someone's match.

There should be a State of the Fed address sometime between Christmas and New Years', so keep your eyes peeled for that. Some huge happenings are going to bring us into the new year, and I'm pretty thrilled to be 'leading' us to the promised land.

Apart from him suddenly wrestling Sly at a few points in his match, yes.

I hadn't actually read this match yet; I was referring to the whole reign. What your talking about, Dace, sounds like somebody got lazy. :\

The main event will certinly get it. The rest...hmmm. Well, if I cover the ME in detail, leaves everyone else to cover the rest if they want.

Mike has a decision to make. This means that I've had an opponent that's shown on PPV. First time since about June I think (discouting Tom's aborted Triple Threat).

GO LANDON! (just not TOO far...;))

This means that I've had an opponent that's shown on PPV. First time since about June I think (discouting Tom's aborted Triple Threat).

I showed!

I got the impression that your effort was more to avoid a triple no-show than anything else. I'm sure someone told me you were just rehashing a Flesher/Frost/someone else Triple Threat.

*Remembers to send a bitch-slap Maddix's direction when driving past Cambridge next*

If only he'd done the PM properly...

And I do give my apologies to Toxxic, my ride arrived early for the Christmas party I planned on attending.

Anyway, main event is in, and while not a five-star match, it's definitely the best match (besides Hell in a Cell and possibly Title v. Career, but I'm biased) of the post-Genesis season. A must-read by anybody's standards, and congratulations to the winner. You deserved it, bud.

Well, since Van Siclen is being all secretive and shit, let me be the first to congratulate...

the NEW World Heavyweight Champion, Landon Maddix!

Outstanding work, kid!

Guest Korgath

Congratulations to the Champ. :)

My only gripe was a submission finish... seemed totally out of place. Then again, what do I know?

Congratulations to the Champ. :)

My only gripe was a submission finish... seemed totally out of place. Then again, what do I know?

I don't think it's out of place really, but I think i would have tried to push the issue of trying to make the other guy give up a bit more to highlight it. Nonetheless, good job, good match, congrats to both sides for giving the World Title the proper competition that i never did.

Holy crap! I'm in shock. Or, I would be if someone hadn't have PMed me with a spoiler in the title. But whatever. Uhm, wow. I am actually shocked that I won because I'm a big self critic and all, plus I'm sure Toxxic wrote one hell of a match. Maybe when gets off of his lazy ass and replies here we can all stop with the spoiler tags. :P I'll probably get to gloating some time tommorow, so for now, Huzzah! for me.

And Rando, thanks for not bombarding me with congrats PMs. At least, yet. :P I need to empty out my boxes over X-Mas methinks.