TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SWF Smarkdown Card, 1/10/05!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF SMARKDOWN, MONDAY, JANUARY 10th, LIVE FROM THE HSBC ARENA IN BUFFALO, NEW YORK!

(5:00pm PDT, 8:00pm EDT; check local listings)

Send marked matches, promos, etc. to Chuck Woolery

Odd… no card tonight. Surely that can’t be right.

Opening Promo: Spoken for.

Scheduled to Appear:

Johnny Dangerous!

Wildchild!

Sean Davis!

Manson!

Kaine!

The Royal Order!

Alan Clark!

Todd Cortez!

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins!

Sacred!

Carnage!

And more!

Backstage Assignments:

Mike Van Siclen

Thoth

TNT

Tom

Judge

If you’re on either list and you didn’t get a match PM’d to you, please contact me.

Edited by Ace309

I like this format a lot. More surprise to it. Perhaps maybe announcing an ME or something, but still it's a lot cooler.

I'm sure there's an interesting reason for this.

*probably knows too much*

And if maybe Ace or Chuck can PM me about what's going on, incase I wanted to promo for the show without screwing anything up...that'd be neat. If not, I'll just ask Clark when replying to one of his daily PMs.

:P

I'm sure there's an interesting reason for this.

*probably knows too much*

And if maybe Ace or Chuck can PM me about what's going on, incase I wanted to promo for the show without screwing anything up...that'd be neat. If not, I'll just ask Clark when replying to one of his daily PMs.

:P

*shakes head* just wrong.

This sucks. How can you have the commentators talk about what's gone on already (even with veiled, we-don't-know-who-won stuff) if WE don't know what's gone on? And I really liked those match descriptions.

And so if I'm not on either list, do I assume I don't have a match?

This sucks. How can you have the commentators talk about what's gone on already (even with veiled, we-don't-know-who-won stuff) if WE don't know what's gone on? And I really liked those match descriptions.

And so if I'm not on either list, do I assume I don't have a match?

You're not on either list, so you can assume you're not booked. I PM'd everyone who was booked and added the list as a failsafe. I also informed everyone with a match of what had gone on prior and gave them a partial card, then informed the main eventers that they're to close out the show.

And deal, just this once.

Edited by Ace309

I'd suggest doing something slightly similar to the RAW teasers they post on wwe.com. Like vaguely recapping one or two of the angles/matches from the previous show along with this. Otherwise people might not even read the show, for lack of general knowledge of whats going on.

I like the format; has an old school feel to it... (Y)

I have to agree with Judge about the ME, though; not at least announcing the main event makes Smarkdown look like a house show.

I should point out, just for the record, that this is not the "new" way cards are going to be booked. There's an intra-show angle or story arc, and I set it up this way at the request of one of the people involved after he'd cleared it with CC.

Wah, I overslept and can't send anything in.

The obvious solution would be to start sooner, but eh.