TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

New Jack at Raw

What did he say about the Dudleys?

- That he hopes D-Von's son and D-Von get ass-raped to death

- that he wouldn't piss on the Dudleyz if they were burning to death

- that he fucked D-Von's wife many times and that every time D-Von has sex with his wife, he's doing the equivalent of "tasting my nuts"

- and more

- that he fucked D-Von's wife many times and that every time D-Von has sex with his wife, he's doing the equivalent of "tasting my nuts"

- and more

New Jack has just shot way up my list of favorite wrestlers after reading that.

Maintenance Man, here's just one promo Jack did on the Dudleyz (from CZW in early 2004), uploaded by myself:

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0WGXTLV...AW1J7ETBHVPYNVS

In a nutshell, Jack claims that Buh Buh and D-Von stole his gimmick, bringing up how immediately upon going to WWE, they started using camoflauge, and that their entrance music began with a bomb drop, just as his theme, "Natural Born Killaz" by Ice Cube, begins. He says that they're punks in the ring and that they couldn't fight for their lives in a real fight. Good interviews where he talks about them are on Getinthering.tv and TrashTalkingRadio.com.

Guest wrestling365

If anyone wants to know why most of the WWE locker room (or those that know him) think New Jack is a FN' prick... read this interview:

sports.ign.com/articles/523/523454p1.html

Not sure if they ever did it in a singles contest, but the Dreamer/Jack "real wrestling" sequence took place during a 4 corners tag match in ECW in '97-'98. I believe the teams were Jack/Kronus, Dreamer/Sandman, Van Dam/Sabu, and I think The Dudleys. I have this on tape somewhere, try to find it tonight. Styles even commented during the match "I'll be damned, he can wrestle!"

Not sure if they ever did it in a singles contest, but the Dreamer/Jack "real wrestling" sequence took place during a 4 corners tag match in ECW in '97-'98.

They also did a singles match together where they did strictly mat wrestling. New Jack's said so in interviews.

Guest Trivia247

Maybe he did some honest to goodness wrestling matches back during his Smokey Mountain Wrestling days

Hmmm, should be interesting....

Damn, that's harsh. But I can understand....

Man, that's a bit much, but hey.....I can understand. I mean fuck, they stole the man's GIMMICK!

Holy shit.......that's just awesome!

- and more

How much further can this man go?

New Jack used to rip on the Dudleys for "stealing his look" (camo pants) and for having a dropping bomb in the beginning of their music when they went to the WWF.

- and more

New Jack has just shot way up my list of favorite wrestlers after reading that.

He also said that he would like to murder Paul Heyman, bring him back to life, murder him again, and set his body on fire.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

Whatever happened to New Jack attempt to be a movie star?

Remember Beyond the Mat? that segment after Jake's poigant "i dont regret a damn thing" speech and Foley watching his kids cry on tape; was the most stand out part of the movie for me.

I love how New Jack hates the Dudleys for their theme song. "They use a bomb going off just like in my song". 1. The sound thats goes off in Natual Born Killaz is actually a gunshot, not a bomb being dropped. 2. How are in the hell are the two songs similar? Anyways it'd be intresting to see New Jack in WWE, it'd be intresting to see how fast New Jack leaves WWE as well. I'm also for having him have a try out with Hardcore Holly.

Re: the IGN interview

It's sickening how New Jack takes pride in crippling people in WORKED MATCHES. I bet I could be a hardcore motherfucker if I was to smash someone as hard as I could with a chair or cut a kid with a blade when they weren't fucking expecting it. Fucking piece of trash.

New Jack would be over huge, the intensity of his promos is something the mainstream has never seem. His gangsta rap style of attitude would really connect, and help bring in younger viewers.

New Jack could destroy Cena in a freestyle Rap battle.

Guest Loss

New Jack should by all rights be blackballed from pro wrestling after trying to kill preliminary wrestler Eric Kulas in 1996 and nearly getting the job done, to a point where the kid filed a huge lawsuit over it. No promoter should touch that piece of shit. He's even too scummy for wrestling.

Guest Loss

To elaborate, The Gangstas were teaming against Kulas (billed as Mass Transit) and D-Von Dudley on 11/23/96 in Revere, MA. Kulas was only 17 years old and had bullshitted his way into working a match and New Jack decided to beat the shit out of him. He didn't hold back and smacked him repeatedly with toasters and chairs and whatever other weapons he could find, to a point where the kid suffered a cracked skull and was disfigured for life. To add insult to injury, he bladed the kid from ear to ear, so he was left in a pool of his own blood. He ended up dying in 2002 at the age of 23 based on complications from this incident.

Guest ManKinnd

If I were a pro wrestler, I wouldn't be in the same federation as New Jack due to fear of being in the ring with him.

Seriously.

Guest Loss
I thought the kid died of a heart attack because he was a fat fuck

I had always read that it was because of ties directly to this incident. He had a permanently cracked skull and most likely suffered brain damage.

While I didn't have much sympathy for Kulas to begin with, I lost the little that I had once he began lying under oath and fucking up his own case. If he was just honest while in court, he'd have made out like a bandit ... but NOOOO he had to lie & change his story repeatedly, causing him to lose a no-brainer of a case.

And, after reading the IGN interview, I think it's safe to say that New Jack is being less than 100% honest.

From what I know about it, it was unrelated to the incident, and was a heart attack (or something else). Kulas actually lived a town over from me, so the whole deal was a big story around these parts.

I also thought the blading deal during the incident was not that New Jack intentionally cut him deep, but that Kulas panicked when he was to be cut, and him trying to escape the cut led to him getting bladed too harshly.

He's even too scummy for wrestling.

I understand these words, but I don't understand them in this context.

Also, Kulas died from being a fat fuck, it had nothing to do with a bladejob that he fucked up over like 5 years before. If you watch the tape, the kid is puffing out his cheeks when New Jack blades him, a common practice in the ring to make the blood pump out faster.

Isn't New Jack the type they are trying to avoid? Or are they hoping his 5th justifiable homicide draws mainstream attention enough to garner a bigger rating?

Yeah man, no fucking way McMahon would put New Jack on a contract, and even if he did you know New Jack would do something stupid to fuck it up.

It would sure as hell be entertaining though. Who cares if he can't work, just use him as a hype man. The possibilities of a New Jack/Snitsky combo are endless.....