TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy Dunlop

Would you let your son...

No.

I'd at least want the person to be human for god sake.

Nothing ruins a kid's life more than the person having sex with them having to put their nose back on.

Ok, but would you suck Mike Tyson's cock at the Thanksgiving dinner table?

Why does it have to be Thanksgiving? He's been through so much, could he at least get a blowjob? I mean, he does have to fornicate more then normal people.

I would say "let me see the money first" then beat the shit out of mike and take the money. What is he going to do, go to the cops and say "I was paying to sleep with his child and he backed out of it".

Guest BrokenWings
How old is my theoretical son?

This is the most important question here.

And what is involved in the relations? Are we talking full on ass fucking?

Guest Mosaicv2

I'll let my kid (if I ever have one) sleep with Morgan Fairchild and Siguoruney Weaver before I ever let him sleep with that freak of nature. sok?!

Guest cosbywasmurdered

the thread subject reminds me of Xkillergonnahitemup's "what WWF wrestler would you let rape you so you could have sex witha Diva" topic at the old board.

He picked xpac because "he hs a tinny dik"

Guest Nobody

Well this is all fine and dandy and sure, I'd let my kid sleep with MJ for 1 mil right now (if i had a kid that is)

MJ wouldn't do anything. I'd tell the media all about it and they'd be all over the whole story like Courtney Love on a box of Crack. So I'd get an easy 1 mil and my kid wouldn't be troubled.

But MY question is. Would YOU eat a bowl of your own shit for 10 million dollars. Some people do this kinda stuff for fun and/or sexual stimulation after all :)

Guest Mosaicv2
If Sigourney Weaver had the Galaxy Quest look going I would certainly hit it...

If she had the Ghostbusters "are you the keymaster?" look... I'll fuck her so many times.

If Sigourney Weaver had the Sigourney Weaver look from any of her movies ever, I'd load the torpedoes into the tube & fire away. (Yes, even Alien 3.)