TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Pants so low people can see your underwear?

RICHMOND, Va. - Virginians who wear their pants so low their underwear shows may want to think about investing in a stronger belt.

The state's House of Delegates passed a bill Tuesday authorizing a $50 fine for anyone who displays his or her underpants in a "lewd or indecent manner."

Article

Lita better not show up in Virgina..

Oh yea, I think this is stupid.

You know what that means? People are just going to stop wearing underwear. It's going to be plumber's crack heaven.

And really, how do they get off trying to tell people that there's something wrong with their underwear? Is it really any worse than a swimsuit? As long as there's not a guy out there swinging his dick around in everybody's face, I don't think there should be a problem with however people want to clothe themselves.

Somehow I think the people of Virginia have more important things to worry about.

Like the fact that 13.3% of the people in Virginia don't have health care.

Somehow I think the people of Virginia have more important things to worry about.

Like the fact that 13.3% of the people in Virginia don't have health care.

Well they can use all the fine money to be able to make a health care plan.

So Denis Leary's "Lock and Load" has become the official blueprint for the state of Virginia?

Maybe next they'll make it a 100 dollar fine for not selling coffee flavored coffee.

Now pull up your god damn pants.

So Denis Leary's "Lock and Load" has become the official blueprint for the state of Virginia?

Maybe next they'll make it a 100 dollar fine for not selling coffee flavored coffee.

::spit take::

That was, indeed, too gold.

I've been mostly tuning out of this story, but I heard on RIGHT WING RADIO today that some charges of RACISM are coming up because I guess they guy is black and he's getting nailed in the media for this stupidity...

Racism on whose part? This measure is clearly aimed directly at thug types who sag their pants.

Guest netslob

::spit take::

That was, indeed, too gold.

next Virginia is gonna put a ban out on toys that make the noise. and tongue studs.

I hope this means no more pretentious microbreweries. It's gonna be O'Leary's, with beer, whiskey, coffee, and donuts. And the Stones. all the fucking time.

I've been mostly tuning out of this story, but I heard on RIGHT WING RADIO today that some charges of RACISM are coming up because I guess they guy is black and he's getting nailed in the media for this stupidity...

That's right.

Brothers, Mexicans and wiggers are all on notice - you gotta pull them pants up.

I didn't think the sagging style of pants was "lewd" can we get a defintion of lewd for confirmation. Also, what about people who walk into stores in tank tops and boxers, is that ok, but wearing sagging pants OVER the boxers, is lewd? I can't believe this passed. Sounds like "Grumpy Old Men" syndrome.

I realize that this is aimed at the kids that wear their pants really low, but has anyone thought about the chicks that show off their thongs under their lowriders? Should they not be able to tease us with their BUTT floss?

The bill is no more:

Virginia drops pants law

Droopy-Pants Bill Dropped in Va. Senate

2 hours, 1 minute ago  U.S. National - AP

RICHMOND, Va. - Virginia lawmakers dropped their droopy-pants bill Thursday after the whole thing became just too embarrassing.

The bill, which would have slapped a $50 fine on people who wear their pants so low that their underwear is visible in "a lewd or indecent manner," passed the state House on Tuesday but was killed by a Senate committee two days later in a unanimous vote.

Republican Sen. Thomas K. Norment said news reports implied that lawmakers were preoccupied with droopy pants.

"I find that an indignation, which dampens my humor," Norment said.

Republican Sen. Kenneth Stolle, the committee chairman, called the bill "a distraction."

The committee hearing drew a standing-room-only crowd that included about 75 government students from Surry County High School.

"If people in Florida can wear bikinis, a little underwear showing isn't going to hurt anybody," 17-year-old Elvyn Shaw said.

The bill's sponsor, Democratic Delegate Algie T. Howell, declined to answer reporters' questions Thursday but issued a statement saying the bill "was in direct response to a number of my constituents who found this to be a very important issue."

He has said the constituents included customers at his barber shop who were offended by exposed underwear.

If people in Florida can wear bikinis.....hey genius, the state is much hotter than Virginia. You want to wear your thong bikini? Go to the beach like a normal person and wear it there.

Like it's too god damn hard for you to pull up your pants. It's not a fashion sense, it's mental idiot disorder. My pants are falling down, WHAT DO I DO?!?! Oh I know, I'll just keep walking cause I'm hip and cool like that.

Wow, you're wearing a thong...and? What do you want, a congratulation? A medal? A hand shake?

Shut up and pull up your god damn pants you lazy bitch.

If people in Florida can wear bikinis.....hey genius, the state is much hotter than Virginia. You want to wear your thong bikini? Go to the beach like a normal person and wear it there.

Like it's too god damn hard for you to pull up your pants. It's not a fashion sense, it's mental idiot disorder. My pants are falling down, WHAT DO I DO?!?! Oh I know, I'll just keep walking cause I'm hip and cool like that.

Wow, you're wearing a thong...and? What do you want, a congratulation? A medal? A hand shake?

Shut up and pull up your god damn pants you lazy bitch.

I don't think there's anyone on the board who screams and swears as much as you do, not to mention the fact that you don't have much justification for it every time.

Her wearing her pants low is not as sad as you making such a big deal about it.

I don't care if someone wants to make a fashion statement. Sometimes weird stuff is good, sometimes bad. But as long as it's not out of hand, I don't see a problem.

Calm down man, you're the one who sounds like a complete idiot right now.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

"Shut up and pull up your god damn pants you lazy bitch."

I HAVE RIGHTS TO BE A LAZY BITCH.

Guest Nobody

*looks at entire thread* Hahahah and a lot of us wonder why other countries laugh at us.