TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

"Basic Instinct" WM 21 Commercial

Guest Trivia247

Can't wait for RVD and Booker T as the Vinnie Vega and Julies from Pulp Fiction in the Car before the Hit

Guest Coffey

I didn't laugh at this one as much as I did the last one, but it was still OK. Christian had me in stiches. It's painful for me to admit, but I actually thought the Mae Young/Moolah part was the funniest.

It was just great seeing Benoit reacting to when Stacy. I don't know, he is so serious in the ring. Christian was like a giggling teenager when he saw Stacy's underwear....that was funny.

Guest Moses The Monkey

I missed Smackdown this week and so I didn't get to see it...Anyone know where I can get a video clip?

Can't wait for RVD and Booker T as the Vinnie Vega and Julies from Pulp Fiction in the Car before the Hit

Legit? Or are you just HOPING they make something like that?

Crazy stuff. Benoit trying to act is hilarious. Christian was awesome. Chris Jerichos funy hairdo was classic. Great delivery by Stacy too.

At first I thought the whole hollywood theme for mania was dumb, but im starting to like these parodies

Way better than the HHH one, hands down. Everyone was believable (even Stacy), whereas HHH and Flair were playing there commercial half-assed.

I too am hoping for a Pulp Fiction version as well.

actually I think the ring would be a good parody, just cuz the punclhine at the end would be the ring (the wrestling ring that is)

maybe a ghostbusters parody featuring funaki, nuzio, john cena, and stevie richards (that was just random names there sorry)

JR in a John Wayne parody maybe

Meltzer said there's a Shrek parody coming, don't know the details though...

He did report that but I'm thinking the "Shrek" involvement was misinterpreted and his source was referring to Flair's donkey used in the previous commercial. I could be wrong.

Meltzer didn't have any hard news on the TV spot, just that it was very funny.

I think when Meltzer said the Shrek thing, he said "Braveheart / Shrek parody involving HHH and Flair", so a misinterpreting of the donkey thing sounds about right.

Ghosbusters with Big Show stomping around New York City while JBL, the Bashams, and OJ fight him off would be cool.

And to be on topic, yes, I found that commercial very funny. Christian is great, glad to see he's getting a push with Orton (that's the glass half full view of it, anyway).

Guest Mordecai's Cathedral

I'm not the only one who wants to see Akio, Tajiri and Funaki in an Ichi The Killer parody, am I?

Ghosbusters with Big Show stomping around New York City while JBL, the Bashams, and OJ fight him off would be cool.

Good thinking...that would be perfect!

Guest M. Harry Smilac

Yea Christian stole the show but they all did great.

The way they played Christians sado line about had me crying :D

I wouldnt be suprised to see a Hurricane superhero spoof but considering his mid-carder status I won't hold my breath.

Hurricane and Victoria in a Superman/Lois Lane spoof would work. They had him as reporter Gregory Helms before switching to Hurricane before, so why not? Kurt Angle as Luthor could be funny.