TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

What the hell happened to HHH's beard?

Five bucks says he either lost a bet or someone ribbed him.

Who the hell would have the balls to do that?

I think he just wanted to try a Fu manchu. He's always changing his facial hair around...

According to WWE.com a "new hall of famer" will be added to the list of inductees tonight.

If it's already been said, who is it?

If it's bret hart I 'll wet my pants.

According to WWE.com a "new hall of famer" will be added to the list of inductees tonight.

If it's already been said, who is it?

If it's bret hart I 'll wet my pants.

Just when you thought you knew all the answers, they changed the questions.... ;)

Race was what I thought immediatly upon seeing HHH tonight. I don't think it looks too bad on HHH to be honest.

Guest Trivia247

Its not a Hogan, it is a Harley Race Circa late 70's look when he lost the Title to Ric Flair in the Cage match

Guest Reservoir_Kitty

It's terrible looking and makes his double-chin quite noticeable. I immediately thought it was a nod to Lemmy. I also thought that it was a bad decision. Blargh. What's with people butchering their "looks" lately? Jericho's hair, Triple H's tough guy stubble.. yargh.

Can't have all of the blonds looking the same.

HHH has the big nose with the Lemmy tribute beard.

Edge has the regular beard with the extended jaw line tribute to SGT Slaughter.

Jericho is working the 30 something long hair look.

>C< has the short hair that is cool with the peeps who watch One Tree Hill or the OC.

speaking of Lemmy, isn't he playing HHH down to the ring this year at WM? wouldn't that make him 0-2 (WM 17 and WM 21, we know he's gonna lose) at Wrestlemania when Motorhead plays him to the ring? I've missed the last 3 Wrestlemanias so I don't know if they played at those as well...

Only time they've played him to the ring so far has been WM17. WM18 was Drowning Pool playing their shitty version. 19 and 20 were just the regular music.

oh good, so my odd, lame Sportcenter stat (because you know they always pull weird stats outta their asses) works for HHH...0-2 when Motorhead plays him to the ring at Wrestlemania...

Guest Loss
Its not a Hogan, it is a Harley Race Circa late 70's look when he lost the Title to Ric Flair in the Cage match

This cracked me up. Late 70s? Are you trying to make Flair even older than he already is??

I remember when Shawn Michaels debuted back in 1979, 35 years ago!

:P