TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Let's be sincere and non-self-referential

It's 2:56 am... I turned 19 two hours and 56 minutes ago. Just got back from a club anyway.... I'm unable to talk to girls anymote, I don't know what the fuck has happened to me. I have no fucking confidence anymore and I haven't got laid since october.

Guest Failed Mascot
There's a difference between being sincere and whimpering self pity. Go listen to some NIN records.

Smashing Pumpkins fits the situation better.

I used to be a stage manager at a dinner theatre until I was abruptly fired after an employee nearly died of alcohol poisoning at an after show party I was in attendance at. And in the interceding six months, I have an insatiable desire to damage indiscriminately those who wronged me and never bothered to support, assist or even contact me in my darkest hours.

In other words...

I HAVE REVENGE FANTASIES INVOLVING A DINNER THEATRE.

I stand before you stripped of self-respect.

Guest Fire and Knives

I'm very close to a friend of mine. His parents are like a second family to me. I wrote something for his family the day he found out his cousin was killed in California. When my grandfather went to the hospital to begin his chemo, my friend cooked dinner for my family the entire week. We've been friends since we were eleven years old.

His girlfriend and I are falling in love with each other. Neither of us can deal with the idea of hurting him as badly as we know this will, but we're too right for each other to walk away.

He has no idea.

And I don't really care.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
I'm very close to a friend of mine. I'm going to assfuck his girlfriend. And I don't really care.

Shortened.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I've been slacking off dramatically at work, all techincally allowed by the book, at my coworkers' expense. It's my lazy season, in preparation for the spring itch.

Oh, I have this step sister who I have romantic feelings for. Not my crazy cosplaying sister, this is a different one. She's about 16, and has feelings for me as well. It's a good thing I don't see her that often or I'd pretty much guarantee lines would be crossed.

Also, I threw up all over somebody's bathroom last night and didn't even attempt to clean it up.

I can't grasp sarcasm. I always take people way too seriously and it bothers me that I can't distinguish someone kidding around from being honest with me. It's one of my biggest faults.

I can't grasp sarcasm on this forum...I don't know you guys well enough to be able to tell when you're joking or not...in the regular world, I'm the king of sarcasm...

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Oh, I have this step sister who I have romantic feelings for. Not my crazy cosplaying sister, this is a different one. She's about 16, and has feelings for me as well. It's a good thing I don't see her that often or I'd pretty much guarantee lines would be crossed.

Also, I threw up all over somebody's bathroom last night and didn't even attempt to clean it up.

Beer before liquor.

I have to put live geoducks in my pants to achieve erection. Then I boil them and eat them along with a side of my own salty tears....

Geoducks are hot.

And in all seriousness, every aspect of my life is great except for my complete baffling inability to get a gf.

biology1.jpg

Oh, who am I kidding? Fap.

somehow i've gotten really good at the act of jokey flirting with my classmates, but it's absolutely impossible for me to read people and i have no idea if any of them are ever actually interested. a few weeks ago i was drinking with this girl & some other friends and she got really drunk & affectionate (like getting me to nestle my head against her breasts for an inordinate period of time). i walked her home, she invited me in for some water, we talked on her couch till 4 in the morning and she said i was free to stay at her place for the night, and i still didn't make a single move. i slept in the bed of a roommate who wasn't there that night, in the room next to hers. i had a crush on her 5 or 6 months ago & asked her out on a date and she turned me down, so the whole night i was terrified of making any move for fear of being rejected again.

i've since found that the solution to this is hanging with girls who aren't my classmates. we're a pretty close-knit group, and i'm more afraid of rumors getting circulated than the actual rejection. these are people i'll probably have to work with for the rest of my life, and i don't want to get painted as the "guy who repeatedly gets rejected by other members of the group." i'm more eager with girls i know randomly than those inside the circle.

EDIT: oh, forgot to mention the "get whipped cream sprayed in your mouth and get it into the other person's mouth" game that was played before i took her home that night. the stupid junior high sexual tension game. and i still didn't make a move.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
I'm getting a haircut saturday.

I've never felt so naked.

I'm letting my hair grow again. I hate short hair, and the long hair had a certain 'cult' value, plus I need something to take the attention away from my face.

I dumped the nicest, sweetest girl I'd ever met--I'll probably never meet anyone better and I'll probably never be happy for longer than about a year in any relationship.

I'm getting a haircut saturday.

I've never felt so naked.

Was this a haircut haircut or just some sort of trim?

My own hair is pretty long these days, and I don't think I'm turning back. I've even started wearing sunglasses regularly. If I were really skinny I'd probably be the coolest and hottest guy around. I'm going on the liquor diet.

I can't grasp sarcasm. I always take people way too seriously and it bothers me that I can't distinguish someone kidding around from being honest with me. It's one of my biggest faults.

I can't grasp sarcasm on this forum...I don't know you guys well enough to be able to tell when you're joking or not...in the regular world, I'm the king of sarcasm...

Are you being sarcastic when you say that, Lushus?

Guest netslob
That above post of mine is a big problem of mine in action. I am constantly miserable, and always keep up chain letters/E-mails in the hopes that something will magically happen to crack the depression.

I never think people hang out with me because they enjoy my company, rather it's them being nice and not wanting to hurt my feelings.

Only three or four of the people I have in my phone are people I actually talk to. The others are people whose voicemails I'm good friends with, and never get any response from messages.

I don't know what keeps me trying to talk to people. Almost every social venture ends in smashing defeat.

My norms and perceptions are drastically different from the rest of society, which is a bad thing since societal norms and perceptions are what are "right."

I can't look at mirrors or pictures of myself for very long. I have a hard time reconciling how I am with how I appear.

Once you get past my exterior, I'm a very bitter person who attributes all of his failings to not being physically attractive, inability to act the slightest bit normal in regards to anything that isn't a basic human essential.

So rarely does acceptance occur that I latch onto people very quickly, which in turn scares them off. I never understand this because my own starvation for social interaction makes me wish I had someone that suddenly latched onto me. When I say I want a stalker and would gladly invite them to hang out or something, it's not a joke.

I say that I value personality over everything in girls, but will be damned if I end up with an unattractive female. This leads to more self-loathing as I realize my contradictions more and more by the day.

I only know that all of these problems will get worse and worse as I get closer to the real world and can't see myself amounting to much of anything. Being average is my greatest fear besides death.

Speaking of which, my ability to imagine how I'll be in the future is nonexistent. This leads me to think that I'm going to die young.

If you were to use emotional maturity as a person's real age, I'd be a three year old.

jesus...you and i ought to get together and go bowling or something. we'd have alot to talk about.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly
somehow i've gotten really good at the act of jokey flirting with my classmates, but it's absolutely impossible for me to read people and i have no idea if any of them are ever actually interested. a few weeks ago i was drinking with this girl & some other friends and she got really drunk & affectionate (like getting me to nestle my head against her breasts for an inordinate period of time). i walked her home, she invited me in for some water, we talked on her couch till 4 in the morning and she said i was free to stay at her place for the night, and i still didn't make a single move. i slept in the bed of a roommate who wasn't there that night, in the room next to hers. i had a crush on her 5 or 6 months ago & asked her out on a date and she turned me down, so the whole night i was terrified of making any move for fear of being rejected again.

i've since found that the solution to this is hanging with girls who aren't my classmates. we're a pretty close-knit group, and i'm more afraid of rumors getting circulated than the actual rejection. these are people i'll probably have to work with for the rest of my life, and i don't want to get painted as the "guy who repeatedly gets rejected by other members of the group." i'm more eager with girls i know randomly than those inside the circle.

EDIT: oh, forgot to mention the "get whipped cream sprayed in your mouth and get it into the other person's mouth" game that was played before i took her home that night. the stupid junior high sexual tension game. and i still didn't make a move.

To make an omelette, you have to break some eggs.

I dumped the nicest, sweetest girl I'd ever met--I'll probably never meet anyone better and I'll probably never be happy for longer than about a year in any relationship.

Relationships kind of go that way after the infatuation stage, sometimesvyou just have to work through it instead of running from the problems that come up. What's keeping you from getting back with the girl you dumped?

It's 2:56 am... I turned 19 two hours and 56 minutes ago. Just got back from a club anyway.... I'm unable to talk to girls anymote, I don't know what the fuck has happened to me. I have no fucking confidence anymore and I haven't got laid since october.

You need to just try. If you don't try to talk to anybody, don't be surprised that you're not getting laid. You'll get turned down sometimes, but you'll be successful sometimes too.

I am currently in a relationship with a engaged woman. My actions are disappointing me, as I have never cheated on anyone, but this is pretty much the same thing.

What do you plan on doing about it?

I am depressed by how much acedemic & intellectual potential I used to have and how I blithely threw it all away.

I don't even know what blithely means.

Yeah. I meant to only make two posts, but my second post ended up quadruple posting, so I edited the extra ones.