TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jingus

What happened to my post count?

I had five thousand & change... now I have a couple dozen. The number itself doesn't bother me, I'm just curious who fucked with my account and why. Am I being "punished" by someone for something?

Is that what did it? Never heard of it before, had no idea it would do that. (I guess it must've been an in-joke during one of my sabbaticals.) Could any friendly mod who happens to read this fix it? I don't remember the exact number, it was around 5300.

The number itself doesn't bother me

Could any friendly mod who happens to read this fix it? I don't remember the exact number, it was around 5300.

If you don't care about the number, than why do you want or need a mod to restore your former post-count?

Well, time to gang up on Jingus like you all did with Crono when he complained about his post count.

Oh, and fear the post count vortex...

You are protecting the weak.

You fucking hippie!

I didn't. D'oh.

I don't care about my post count in a "I've posted more than you have, n00b, ph3@r~!" manner, I just kinda liked having the reminder of how many times I've posted and thus just how much of my life I've wasted on here. But the new number is kinda cute and basically serves the same purpose, so I got no complaints.

You are protecting the weak.

No, I am being consistent in my views.

You fucking hippie!

No, hippies are the ones that need to be protected because they are string beans that fall down like an uneven Jenga structure upon the first hit of a billy club...

And here I thought most of the people posting in that thread knew what they were getting into

I didn't know either. Ah well, I guess it makes sense. C'est la Vie.

Guest Failed Mascot

all those negative post counts are going to make purging unused accounts more of a hassle if its ever done again.

Especially since they can finally swing above... whatever that body part is they set as the limit in hockey.

Damn that's a stupid rule. Fuck hockey and hockey fans.

Oh wait, they are.