TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

Why am I banned from the WWE folder?

Guest cosbywasmurdered
Quality banning right there. The less intelligent discourse, the better, I always say!

It's true, Alf said this to me the other night.

UP The morons!

Guest Vitamin X

Well yeah, but the point still remains that we could be doing a bit of spring cleaning while we're at it.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Loss pmed me one time to try to figure out a way to take this messageboard less seriously. True story.

Yeah, what a moron for caring about this place. He was one of the few people willing to take on the undesirable task of making the WWE folder less of a joke and usually got nothing but crap because of it.

TSM is a big inside joke now and that's okay. But you can't get on a guy who was here before it was like that, just because he doesn't think that's the best direction to take.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
TSM is a big inside joke now and that's okay.

Failed Mascot actually said it was "The laughing stock of the IWC."

Guest cosbywasmurdered

TSM is a big inside joke now and that's okay.

Failed Mascot actually said it was "The laughing stock of the IWC."

It's funny because it's true.

I think we should be phasing out anything about this site that would make it the pride of the IWC.

The WWF Folder isn't really the main point of the forum anymore, that's a good start. However this place is gonna go down soon, it's so clique-ish that we won't really get anyone new, and a lot of the people that are enjoying the "new" TSM are pretty much old and gonna leave soon.

IT'S THE BEGINNING OF THE END

I think IWC is a really dumb expression. My friend, who thinks of himself as a "smark" uses it in conversation often and he sounds like a dumbass?

So how is this place a laughingstock? The way I see it, even though it seems like wrestling is being increasingly less important to the board with every passing day, most wrestling boards are either infested with people who write like they're in 2nd grade or elitists who refuse to believe that anything that doesn't feature Misawa or Kawada is any good. So I would like to know how someone who posts here can say that TSM is the worst of the wresting message boards. In my opinion, it's the best forum, bar none, on the internet.

I think IWC is a dumb expression, as well. Normally when it's used here, it's as a stereotypical comment by "marks" (quotation marks used because I realize "marks" is a dumb and stereotypical comment as well) who are bitter that their favorite wrestlers are hated here.

Guest news_gimmick

Well I know I don't say that stuff in context of "smart mark", but I do work with people who have used message boards before and find it funny. I am sure most of us know better than to act like a nerdy wrestling mark and use it too much in public.

Dude, why do "I infest the froum?"

Um, excuse me, despite some radical posts at times, I think I'm a pretty good poster. I'm pretty knowledgeable about most of what i talk about, and when I'm not, it's just a passion for stuff like sports, etc.

Besides, I bring fun pictures and statistics and correct nerds like Bob Barron who think every TV show is "entertaining".