TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Angle Pusher

Paul Wight passed away

Paul Wight the man known to many as The Big Show in the World Wrestling Entertainment. Former WCW Champion and WWE Champion passes away in his car overnight in Fontana just days away from Wrestlemania 21 

HOLY CRAP!

R.I.P. I was just looking at his obsessed with wrestling profile and how much I like him.

Pukeboy?

That just SCREAMS credibility.

We here at Pukeboy.com would like to wish Paul Wight and his family a happy April Fools Day.

Learn to read.

Guest LooneyTune

How tasteful... I'm surprised someone hasn't made a "Triple H paralyzed in fight in gar bar" topic.

April Fools Day has jumped the shark.

Somebody needs to make an April Fools Joke on April 14th or something. That's the only way anyone will believe these sorts of April Fools joke anymore.

Actually the best april fools joke was done in 99 on a wrestling site where they ahd a news report that steve austinw as leaving the wwf for wcw. and that since he ahd just won the wwf title he would be dropping it back to rock at a hosueshow that weekend. at the end of it, you realzied that the first letter of every sentence spelled out April Fools.

The best April Fool's joke of the year was done a few days ago, when someone said WRESTLEMANIA had an awesome card and it was must see even if it wasn't Wrestlemania.

Yup, that's hilarious. Considering most of the people only buy it BECAUSE it's Wrestlemania and they know the wrestlers know better than to dog it on this stage.

The best April Fool's joke of the year was done a few days ago, when someone said WRESTLEMANIA had an awesome card and it was must see even if it wasn't Wrestlemania.

Yup, that's hilarious. Considering most of the people only buy it BECAUSE it's Wrestlemania and they know the wrestlers know better than to dog it on this stage.

OK