TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jimmy no nose

After you get "The Michael Vick Experience"

you guys are missing the silliest fact of this article...the fact that she's a HEALTH CARE WORKER...she should know better than to have unprotected sex with ANYONE, athlete or otherwise...

I hope Vick starts endorsing Valtrex now.

Have him run for a first down, run to the sideline, take off his helmet and say "Hi, I'm Michael Vick of the Atlanta Falcons. And I don't let an outbreak stop me from breaking out!"

Well, the picture posted of Vick as Ron Mexico is very strong corroborating evidence. Why would the man pose with a fake moustache if he didn't have anything to hide?

I swear that was the only thing they were talking about on the radio shows I was listening to, and now the "Ron Mexico" jokes already seem played out to me now

These Ron Mexico jokes cannot get old. It's just so...great, haha. Hell, even JA Adande riffed on the Ron Mexico thing on ATH today.

For some reason I don't think this will get the huge media attention that stuff like the Kobe trial got. There's something really embarrassing about this story, know what I mean? Hearing about Vick having herpes isn't exactly something I wanna listen to on the radio or on ESPN.

They were in a relationship according to her. he could just as easily say that she gave it to him. She has not case, although it is fucked up if it went down the way she said.

Edit: Forgot to add that it took months for her to get herpes, so Vick's even bad at passing a disease to someone.

Subtle and excellent.

UVA kids are having a field day with this one. I expect piles of "Ron New Mexico" signs when Marcus Vick comes to town for the UVA/VT game in the fall.

Edit:  Forgot to add that it took months for her to get herpes, so Vick's even bad at passing a disease to someone.

Subtle and excellent.

UVA kids are having a field day with this one. I expect piles of "Ron New Mexico" signs when Marcus Vick comes to town for the UVA/VT game in the fall.

They're expecting Marcus Vick?

Guest Flyboy
I would just like to point out that Ron Mexico is one of the greatest aliases of all time.

I concur.

Edit:  Forgot to add that it took months for her to get herpes, so Vick's even bad at passing a disease to someone.

Subtle and excellent.

Well, if he decides not to screw any more 14 year-olds or drive 90 stoned off his ass again, he should still be the Hokies' starter by the end of the season. One Vick's as bad as another here.

Subtle and excellent.

Well, if he decides not to screw any more 14 year-olds or drive 90 stoned off his ass again, he should still be the Hokies' starter by the end of the season. One Vick's as bad as another here.

He's learned his lesson.

He'll go for the 16 year old while driving 95 drunk off his ass.

Not only touching on the Vick/Mexico thing, but also jabs at Donovan McNabb, Freddie Mitchell, Bill Cowher, Tom Brady, Peyton, Ricky Williams, and Joey Harrington.

I think that was Jeff Garcia...

That was great. The hilarious aspect is that there is a guy in Michigan who runs a garage that is actually named Ron Mexico and he's pissed at Vick for ruining his good name.

Not only touching on the Vick/Mexico thing, but also jabs at Donovan McNabb, Freddie Mitchell, Bill Cowher, Tom Brady, Peyton, Ricky Williams, and Joey Harrington.

I think that was Jeff Garcia...

Ah, OK. I wasn't exactly sure who that was supposed to be, since Harrington has dark hair and that character had light hair. Joey's got a rep. for not being "manly", so I just figured it was him. Garcia makes more sense, though.

They should have ditched the worthless Fred Ex there for T.O. or someone. Why is Freddie Mitchell still employed? Why have they not released this sap?

By the way I just looked on ebay and ordered my own Ron Mexico shirt, haha.

They should have ditched the worthless Fred Ex there for T.O. or someone. Why is Freddie Mitchell still employed? Why have they not released this sap?

Have you been listening to TO lately? They might NEED FredEx.

Let me ask you a question: Who would you want between an annoying, blathering TO or an annoying, blathering Fred Ex? At least Owens gets it done, Freddie is the definition of worthless.

Guest Vitamin X

I always thought Freddie Mitchell would do pretty well paired with a better quarterback or at least in a different system getting more playing time.