TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ISportsFan

This week in horrible t-shirts

shirt_1.jpgshirt_2.jpg

These shirts go completely against his gimmick; there's no way Batista would wear a shirt with intentionally misspelled words with an odd font (that's more Jeff Hardy style).

Jason

Guest Shadow

You know, You would think someone already copyrighted "Are You Talking to Me?" by now.

The sad part is, they could make a cool shirt out of that concept, if they made the font smaller, not misspelled words, and for the love of god made the shirt black instead of purple...

I'll pass and wait for the Pimp suit.....they will make one right? RIGHT!?!

You know, You would think someone already copyrighted "Are You Talking to Me?" by now.

preferably someone who had something to do with the movie

This is one of the drawing board concepts only, though, right?

Like the Trish "Blow me" shirt?

There were 2 choices, and I put them side by side. There is no "none" choice, so it seems as if they will definitely be making one of these shirts available for purchase.

This is one of the worst shirt ideas since one of those Rock shirts with a terrible catchphrase on it. Just awful, and it will only make Batista look like an idiot when he inevitably wears it on TV.

Jason

Guest The Spike

Maybe that's why they used misspelled words? That might be a way to get around it. Or they're just idiots. What bugs me though is the fact that they use all caps except for "aRE". What's the deal with that?

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
could be worse. It could be a Spongebob shirt

That would be cool. Cool like Snitsky.

Snitsky should wear the Spongebob shirt on camera. The love for him would grow exponentially.

Isn't that the same Anarchy A that Lita wears on her pants?

Does ANYONE in the WWE shirt department try anymore or have they all just given up?

You noticed it doesn't say "Are you talking to me?" Cause it's trademarked.

Hence "Are u talking to me?" and "R U talking 2 me?"

It was original with the Hardy BoyZZZZ, but now everyone's going to even have a worse perception on how smart wrestling fans aren't.

See, it's reasons like this that they should have Tazz design their shirts.

If the thing that Tazz said on the ECW DVD that he did all the ECW Shirts while he was there was true.

If there would be any legal problems, it would be -you know- covering their WM parody of taxi driver. Or their Basic Instinct parody. Or their Braveheart parody...etc. and I would imagine they'd have their legal bases covered before even running those commercials.

And that shirt is horrible.

Dave needs to Just B.

Guest netslob

now all he needs to do is give himself a mohawk and wear a green flack-jacket to the ring and he'll be all set.

jeez-us...

Less horrible, but kinda "meh"...

77035pi.jpg

http://shopzone.wwe.com/Product_detail.asp...ductId=01-06940

Yes, a bland shirt based on a catchphrase that I don't think Jericho has used for maybe 3 years or so.

06062X.JPG

http://shopzone.wwe.com/Product_detail.asp...ductId=01-07027

All I can think of is "needs a comma" and Rick Steiner's short-lived heel character where he implored people to bite him and wore little metal dogs on the shoulders of his jacket.

That and "show off, like, how totally rebellious you are with this official WWE t-shirt!"

Are you a “Chain Gang Soldier?” Do you say “Ruck Fules” to conformity? Do you echo the sentiments of “If you want some…come get some?!”

That's really ghey.

Less horrible, but kinda "meh"...

http://shopzone.wwe.com/Product_detail.asp...ductId=01-06940

Yes, a bland shirt based on a catchphrase that I don't think Jericho has used for maybe 3 years or so.

06062X.JPG

http://shopzone.wwe.com/Product_detail.asp...ductId=01-07027

All I can think of is "needs a comma" and Rick Steiner's short-lived heel character where he implored people to bite him and wore little metal dogs on the shoulders of his jacket.

That and "show off, like, how totally rebellious you are with this official WWE t-shirt!"

Are you a “Chain Gang Soldier?” Do you say “Ruck Fules” to conformity? Do you echo the sentiments of “If you want some…come get some?!”

That's really ghey.

Jericho said on byte this that the ayatollas shirt idea was requested by fans on wwe.com they did a poll with different designs and phrases and that won so.....