TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jobber of the Week

Modern Man's Hustle

Yes, I was told to stop using "I do this for you" carved into a girl's arm as my signature, it's only fair. But then, his avatar isn't real, it's from a movie. So maybe not.

what is that from?

Loaded Glove has the avatar that makes me sick...it's funny because I can watch a chick take cum in her mouth all day long, but spit I can't handle...

Yeah, I saw that Loaded Glove avatar just now and it is disgusting. But oh well, life goes on.

And don't you read any of my posts Lushus? Well, if you don't then you won't be able to answer this question anyway...

of course I read your posts...but what is TCM (sorry for the ignorance)...

You could have just PM'd me saying "Hey, yo. What is TCM?" Instead you drove this thread off-topic and all but ruined it (one thing I hate more than anything is when a thread gets driven off topic).

You can PM in my part of the TSM neighborhood. I'll even make sure that the police don't pull you over or anything...

of course I read your posts...but what is TCM (sorry for the ignorance)...

You could have just PM'd me saying "Hey, yo. What is TCM?" Instead you drove this thread off-topic and all but ruined it (one thing I hate more than anything is when a thread gets driven off topic).

Whoa yeah boy that really fucks me off...

Damn, I miss so much by having sigs & avatars shut off. I had no idea that there was a spit whore on TSM. I should go online outside of work more often, where I can keep sigs and avatars visible.

/not off the subject ... right?

Asking that question just drove this thread even further off-topic.....

and responding in this manner put it right back on topic, eh?

grrrr....forget it...

Now I understand why Niskie still has that purple-haired chick in his av

I have Fractal ("the purple-haired chick") in my avatar because she makes little nl5 stand at attention. And the fact that - before seeing this thread today - I haven't actually looked at an avatar in like 6 months and thus I never think to change mine. Bah, I'd keep her anyway.

But having said that, now that I've checked yours, I dig using Towlie as an avatar ... he's the only thing on SP that makes me laugh with any real consistency.

I actually wish there was a way to see how long things have been in place (e.g. I haven't changed my sig, my member status or my avatar in FOREVER ... I wonder how long each has been in place.)