TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
krease

The Lisa Ortiz Copeland side of the story

I'm glad to know everyone is so strong willed in real life that if their husband or serious girlfriend cheated on them that they would act adult and just stand there and take it.

It's very progressive.

Is "progressive" the same as "full of shit"?

-=Mike

Why yes, yes it is.

I don't think you guys are getting it. Its not the cheating, I think everyone understands that. Its the fact that her husband cheated with this girl that was at her wedding, and one of his best friends girlfriend. Thats the difference. i think if anyone at this site was in the exact same situation, they would take comfort in the fact that the person has moved on to someone have alot in common with and the fact that she probably fell in love with him when they saw how snazzy he looked in the tux he wore at the wedding. Lisa is just being childish.

I really hope that's sarcasm.

I love Lisa Copeland... Anyone who bashes Lita that hard is just fine in my books...

Edge gets a bit of a pass because he entertains me.. and for some reason I'm getting the feeling that Lita was the one who started it all.

I hope Matt and Lisa are fine after this.. Because they both seem like great people.. Matt Hardy is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, as I met him before, he talked for longer than most "famous" people do.

Lisa seems nice and caring, making sure the divorce was settled, before getting involved with Edge, because she cares about peoples feelings..

%^$ YOU LITA.

The thread originally linked to is gone. I believe either Matt's board got hacked or someone created an imitation account.

We can all stop being worked now.

I didn't comment on the "Lisa" side. Sorry but even if true, it was too much rambling for me to care.

And yes, I'm almost positive Ripper was being sarcastic.

Guest M. Harry Smilac
Maybe she can hook up with Matt and they can have bitter babies.

If it's a boy, they can name him Bret.

Yea gay I know,couldn't resist. :D

Matt Hardy is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, as I met him before, he talked for longer than most "famous" people do.

Agreed. I met him before 'Mania XVIII and his was totaly down-to-earth cool, almost at a DDP level of friedliness from a superstar. Matt really didn't deserve what happened to him at all. But let the Lita bashing continue though.

Guest Neon

Regarding Matt's situation with the 90 day clause. here's what I'm wondering. Since he's still technically under contract couldn't WWE void the release if they wanted to? Doesn't this 90 day give them the opportunity to go back on their decision if they wanted to? I ask this because of the talk of how WWE couldn't get Matt back if they wanted to.

Regarding Matt's situation with the 90 day clause. here's what I'm wondering. Since he's still technically under contract couldn't WWE void the release if they wanted to? Doesn't this 90 day give them the opportunity to go back on their decision if they wanted to? I ask this because of the talk of how WWE couldn't get Matt back if they wanted to.

It's more like compensation pay. His contract is voided when they release him. If they wanted Matt back, which they don't, then they would have to offer him a new deal from the one they ended.

The 90 day no compete clause is just like wrestler unemployment pay.

Basically.

But the WWE does not want Matt Hardy back. I don't care how many fans chant and hoop and holler. Matt is over and gone. In a few years? Maybe. Now? Nope.

WWE made the fans in New York pay for knowing about this with an awful show last night, and believe me, that's only the beginning.

The one thing that really irks me is that the WWE fired Matt over this, they knew MSG would crap on both Lita and Edge like they did Brock and Goldberg, and yet they allowed it to happen. They couldn't can the heat so the viewers at home wouldn't catch on? They couldn't keep Lita and Edge away from TV for one night so that the MSG crowd wouldn't jeer them? They couldn't fire them considering Lita started the whole thing by confirming the relationship?

The whole reason I thought it was a work was because I find no reason to cheer for Lita (long story), and they were really trying to get Edge over. Now that's pretty much going to happen because WWE wants it to, and then they can claim to look like a genius, without having to admit to anything. Disgusting.

Guest jumpingbombangel
Does anybody have any pix of Lisa Ortiz Copeland? She really does sound like a gold digger.

oz-group.jpg

I dunno, but either way I think she learned her lesson about Edge, who isn't exactly "high profile" to begin with.

Which one is she?

Cause if she's the blonde then Edge needs to be punched harder than he already deserves.

Hell, if it's the brunette then he still needs punched.

Guest jumpingbombangel
Which one is she?

Cause if she's the blonde then Edge needs to be punched harder than he already deserves.

Hell, if it's the brunette then he still needs punched.

Lisa is the one Edge has his arm around. The other lady is Jericho's wife.

Adam blaming Matt for not being a stand up boyfriend and in turn having his girlfriend confide in him.... justifying how he could not only betray his wife but one of his best friends..... come on people you read his book.... him and Matt were best friends. When he had his neck surgery there were 5 people from the WWE that called Adam weekly to check on him--Matt being on of them. Matt was there so many times for Amy when she hurt herself. Whether it was the neck, the knee, or anything, he was there for her. How could Matt post his personal life on the net.... How immmature, right? Give me a break people.... If Matt wrote this all in his book............ No big deal! But because the WWE didn't make one red cent from this his personal life is "off limits".

Someone has to say it...

PWN3D.

Just another scorned lover in my book.

The use of the term "lover" implies they weren't married.

I just read this over in the other thread, but i have to comment twice.

awesome internet bitchslapping.

Its absolutely insane how much more entertaining this whole thing has been than anything in the WWE for years. That's not an exaggeration.

there's really no way for edge/lita to respond though, without coming off as even worse.

Guest jumpingbombangel
I just read this over in the other thread, but i have to comment twice.

awesome internet bitchslapping.

Its absolutely insane how much more entertaining this whole thing has been than anything in the WWE for years. That's not an exaggeration.

there's really no way for edge/lita to respond though, without coming off as even worse.

Seriously. I can't be the only one totally digging this story even though the moral majority seems to "tire" of it.

Guest TheLastBoyscout
To prove it's libel, Dumas would have to both acknowledge the charge (which would be really bad for her to do) and then submit to steroid testing.

-=Mike

Libel doesn't have to be false. It only needs to be proven that it was done solely for the purpose of defaming the reputation of a private citizen.

Guest Lawlerm

Why the hell does she "want to post her side of the story"? No-one even knows who the fuck she is. So her husband left her. She said herself it happens to 55% of people so just shut up about it and get on with your life for christ sake.

Guest Super Pissed Smark

I always thought Jericho was the most talented all-around performer in the WWE, but, damn, that's impressive.

Guest Trivia247

Looks like Lisa is next to be released.....wait she doesn't work there.

Guest theanswer1824

matt and lisa should hook up. they're both out of a meal tickett.

I remember learning about this in class. Libel lawsuits are won when you prove that someone says something that is 1. False and 2. Damaging to your reputation or career. The prof. used an example of a news article saying Carol Burnett was crazy, and she sued them. She proved that she was not insane and that it damaged her career, and won a token amount.

Anyway, I kinda doubt Edge or Lita care enough about what his pissed off wife says to sue.

Chris Jericho is the fucking man.

Oh. Anything that leads to Lita getting shit on is fair game in my book. Unfortunately, I can't see the crowds keeping up those chants. It's like HBK in Canada. Heel for a night, then right back to face when they get on tour to all the filler cities.

Why the hell does she "want to post her side of the story"? No-one even knows who the fuck she is. So her husband left her. She said herself it happens to 55% of people so just shut up about it and get on with your life for christ sake.

No one knows who the fuck you are either, but that didn't keep you from posting your stupid opinion about it.

Her shutting up about it and moving on with her life is not entertaining to us. This is. Hence, what she did > what you say she should do.