TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

Is it me...

Or did the board just jump back in time by an hour. My post in the sports folder says 9:56 PM, which is impossible because I got off work at 10. What happened.

Hey Alf, that happened to me too! I got really nervous since there's no clock in my room, I don't wear a watch, the TV's on the fritz, I forgot the phone number to get the time, and for some reason my computer lacks a taskbar with the current time in the right-hand corner. I was curled up in a fetal position, rocking back and forth until my sister got home from school and I realized what time it really was.

The time will be correct now. Instead of making every board member change the setting them selves for Day Light Savings time, and board admin will simply set the clock +60min when needed.

The time will be correct now. Instead of making every board member change the setting them selves for Day Light Savings time, and board admin will simply set the clock +60min when needed.

And for those who don't even know what Daylight Savings Time is?

Then it doesn't matter then because they never set it in the first place. So the admin adding +60 during say light savings time will correct this.

Remember that episode of Eerie Indiana where he set his clock back and he was in some sort of parrallel universe and he met himself as an old milkman...Good times.