TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

Czech, I'm tired of your fucking power trip.

Why does Crono expect Czech to come to his board? He's just going to ban him to get revenge for Czech banning him. It's not like there's anything they can do there that they can't do here in HD.

Or maybe it wasn't Czech who did it, but someone did. My internet was down last night so I didn't get to read that thread yet.

Guest CronoT
Why does Crono expect Czech to come to his board? He's just going to ban him to get revenge for Czech banning him. It's not like there's anything they can do there that they can't do here in HD.

Please, I'm not a man-child like him. I can deal with people in other ways besides getting all pissy and "taking my ball home."

He's already joined the board, but has yet to post. Don't worry, I'm not going to ban you just for joining. There are far more effective ways to deal with him. I just wanted to get him somewhere where he can't "wave his dick around," and bully people like a child.

Guest CronoT
(sign #2: Questions about the board on other boards~!)

Kotz is right. If you have questions for me, go to my board, not here.

I just wanted to get him somewhere where he can't "wave his dick around," and bully people like a child.

...you do know Czech has no power here, right?

I still don't see what the point is in trying to get him to argue on your board, because I sincerely doubt that you suddenly become smarter there than you are here.

Anyone else like to sniff Vick's VapoRub?

not to get high. just for the smell. :headbang:

I froze when I read what Crono wrote. It was incredibly offensive at best. I have friends working in TSM and based on some rumors they've been telling me recently, I wouldn''t take comments like that lightly. I just want the day to be over and will pray for the safety of the Czech Republic.

How did this get no-sold? For a running gag that's been used so much lately, I haven't seen a much more appropriate time to use this joke in a while.

I froze when I read what Crono wrote. It was incredibly offensive at best. I have friends working in TSM and based on some rumors they've been telling me recently, I wouldn''t take comments like that lightly. I just want the day to be over and will pray for the safety of the Czech Republic.

I froze when I read NY Untouchable froze when he read what Crono wrote. I have friends who have frozen while reading TSM, and based on some rumors they've been telling me recently, I wouldn''t take comments like that lightly. I just want the day to be over and will pray for the safety of NY Untouchable.

art04.jpg

lolz

Sign in to follow this