TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

Czech, I'm tired of your fucking power trip.

Is Cap someone's gimmick account for hardcore, or are you really just a fucking weirdo who only posts in this folder? Either way, cheers mate, I salute you. Typing out that alternating-case crap is hell on the fingers and takes forever, yet you not only did it but slipped in a Manos reference while you were at it. That is multilayered comedy on the level of Shakespeare.

And I tried going the 1024X768 way, I really did, but I'm trippin on DXM and tiny little letters are hard for me to read right now.

I think I would really miss Crono if he was banned. I wouldn't have great threads like this one to read.

Nah, don't ban him. I've always thought that some of the mods were a little too ban-happy. I'd much rather keep people like CronoT around than to send them away into the dark cold lonely night.

this thread is very entertaining... heck anything making fun of crono is entertaining.

i'm surprised he's still here, i woulda bolted a long time ago, i guess he just enjoys abuse

Does anyone else picture the dude in Meatwad's avatar plus the *crinkle crinkle* to be the sounds of that guy putting on a tinfoil condom before anally raping a 14 year old boy?

Guest news_gimmick

Damn, I leave for a couple hours and I miss group cyber sexors.

I concur about the sound.

Intresting. I liken it to the sounds of a young boy moving around whilst standing inside a shopping bag that is being used to hide his l'il feet as he commences "finding the gooey candy".

To each his own though.

"Wal-Mart employee Crono T. Smith was found dead this morning in his mother's basement. Police suspect cause of death was exhaustion from staying up all night deleting accounts and posts from his personal internet forum after calling out noted poster Daniel "TheCzechRepublic" Johnson on TheSmartMarks.com

Loved ones include... who the fuck are we kidding?"

Sign in to follow this