TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

Booking for the 5/12 HeldDOWN

I ain't posting shit. Of course I said that this week.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN? HOW, AND WHY?!

One thing WILL happen:

Hoff and Igor Stoyanovich vs. Crystal and Gunner Sharps

Some night I'm making an OAOAST tour schedule.

Edited by Hoff

Guest Failed Mascot

If it takes place in Chicago then I expect standing ovations for Carl Winslow each and every time.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

I swear I'll do something this week.

probably.

I need SOMETHING. I don't think I want to do a comeback promo. Did that once, don't want to do it again or else I come off as Roddy Piper-ish. If nobody wants to feud, maybe I can work up a squash with a post-match promo or something. If somebody wants in, please let me know.

We had a new guy just join on...now I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

-OAOAST Italian Championship Match

John "Rock Hard" Brickston (Champion) vs. Cuban Wall (Challenger)

However, considering what happened on this week's show, the match might not even happen...or will it? TUNE INTO HELDDOWN~! TO FIND OUT!

EDIT: NEVERMIND! The match WON'T happen this week. Instead, I'll just be sending a promo from PRL.

I'd like to request the ME slot, if that's all right, for whoever's posting it, which may end up being me.

OMG SWERVE: it WON'T be for the aforementioned tag match.

WHAT COULD HAPPEN~

Can we decide who's posting the show before the day before the show this week please? Otherwise you might not get anything from me. Surely we don't need Patty to get organised.

I mean, I could do it if REALLY neccessary, but surely we've got more show posters than Hoff and Patty?

I'll post it this week, but listen, starting soon (two, three, four weeks) I'm HOPING to have my Thursdays occipied, so, with Patty gone, we really need another show poster. Or, to move the day of the show.

We had a new guy just join on...now I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

What you sayin'? :)

PM me as I have a plan that involves your returning character, my new one, and the Wisconsin Cheese Festival.

It'll be gold.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
I'll post it this week, but listen, starting soon (two, three, four weeks) I'm HOPING to have my Thursdays occipied,

Hoff's getting a Pet Rock

I should be able to get together an introduction segment for Otaku this week, but I can't make any promises because this is finals week for me.

I probably should have mentioned this earlier. Anyone who's got Charles Robinson reffing and can change it, please do. Because he might be 'occupied' during some of the night.

Depending on where your match is put by Hoff, it should be okay to use him if you need to. But it'd help if you didn't.

PK's still nursing his arm injury, I guess. He'll be in the back playing OaOast Road to Anglemania, the new X-Box game. He's trying to unlock Crystal's alternate "Victoria's Secret's Evil Bitch Heel Collection" bra and panty set.

Guest Failed Mascot

that means another OAOAST mod. Is there a mod for every member not a mod yet? If so then I call either Hoff or BOBBY~

Hey Hoff, PM me on whether or not I'm doing that thing we discussed next week. I'm calling it an early night.

Sign in to follow this