Batista

Edge

Joey Mercury

John Cena

Johnny Nitro

Matt Morgan

Orlando Jordan

Shelton Benjamin

I can't believe I actually have OJ on my team. I feel dirty.

I have changed my team to ALL RAW guys. i don't know why.

I didn't even join the league when i signed up. Jobbers for Trips is now in the house.

Just Joined

MarkforSubmission

Antonio

Carlito

Benoit

Jericho

Christian

Johnny Nitro

Kurt Angle

Shelton Benjamin

-

Wishing I'd put kane in for some reason :(

Apparently you were supposed to make your picks by 7pm so Venkman's Victors got screwed for this week.

Antonio

Carlito

Charlie Haas

Daivari

John Cena

Johnny Nitro

Kane

Maven

Paul London

And of course

Shelton Benjamin

Took some from column A (on TV and win) and column B (make appearances on TV, win on B shows from time to time)

Daivari is only $2M and he's on TV every week and has been wrestling more often.

Well, week 1 has been tabulated...and in the TSM league "Jobbers for Trips" is number 1, with a whopping 145 points...

Compared to my 38. :( (Well, its just RAW so far, but yea..)

And wow...week 1 'superstar' is, Chris Masters.

Man I should have joined the league. Maybe I can with my other email addy. I have one team right now, which I cleverly named "IWC 4 Life" (wwe.com will probably find a way to dq me for that name huh?) and got a whopping 60 points last night (more than I thought with my calculations last night), and for this week it included Cena, HHH, Jericho, Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Paul London, Nunzio and Funaki (I wanted my team to have some midcarders and jobbers at least). Next week is the ppv, so you all might want to load up some guys who will be on vengeance (notaby hhh and batista, who will get ppv apperance points, match, specialty match, and final match point. Plus if HHH wins hed get 20 extra points)

Hell ya baby! #1 in the league!

but then again, all my guys are on RAW.

btw: did this just become free? or did someone pay for all of us?

and am I the only one getting that huge 'mint tingle' Trojan condom ad?

Am I the only one getting asked if Kurt Angle was in my "WWE Fantasy"? It's like they read my mind.

Bill Watts All-Stars:

RAW:

Batista

John Cena

Chris Masters

SD:

JBL

Chris Benoit

Bob Holly

Heidenreich

Matt Morgan

and am I the only one getting that huge 'mint tingle' Trojan condom ad?

Am I the only one getting asked if Kurt Angle was in my "WWE Fantasy"? It's like they read my mind.

Bill Watts All-Stars:

RAW:

Batista

John Cena

Chris Masters

SD:

JBL

Chris Benoit

Bob Holly

Heidenreich

Matt Morgan

No, that's what everyone's getting. They changed it after the events of last night..

I'm somewhere in the middle, I got some decent points but I expected more from Edge to be honest. But SD! is coming up and I expect to receive some nice points. Jobbers for Trips is on top but he has no SD! wrestlers. Also....Chris Masters superstar of the week....I'm glad I have him,

I only got 33 points... I really expected more from Edge and Lita, I really did. I mean hell Bischoff by himself got the same amount of points of both Edge and Lita combined. Smackdown better rack me some points. I checked out the leaders on the WWE site, its seems the only guys in the lead are people who just picked up Raw wrestlers. If anything its a good thing I picked up Shelton Benjamin, he got me the most points this week at 18.

wow, I have a whopping 107 points after smackdown. Hell, I am not even ranked anymore. That's what I get from having mostly raw guys (but I picked my team before the draft started and forgot to change it) oh well went in for week 2 and loaded up on raw stars being the ppv week and all. Only bad part was I couldn't pick christian, if he goes and wins the wwe title I'll be screwed (not likely though so)

I got all 3 guys in the WWE title match. And i'm hoping for Trips to win his match. I should have good week next week. Fuck smackdown. All RAW guys and i'm still #1.

if i was u, i'd either keep HBK, or get trips to cover your bases in the title match. you'll get points for the gimmick match, the pedigree, the sledgehammer, and maybe he'll go over. Shit maybe i should get batista.

Don't know if this is a good way around, but use the spoilers to your advantage for the weekend shows. After Thursday you can sell and buy superstars. Buy some guys that won matches on Heat and Velocity and them sell them off on the Monday before Raw.

Don't know if this is a good way around, but use the spoilers to your advantage for the weekend shows. After Thursday you can sell and buy superstars. Buy some guys that won matches on Heat and Velocity and them sell them off on the Monday before Raw.

Can't do it. all changes to roster are final as of moday before RAW and last all week. Any changes you would make apply to the next week.

Ditched Maria and Val Venis (I don't know what I was thinking picking those two up in the first place) and picked up Chris Masters since he seemed to bring in some pretty big points last week. Hopefully it gets me out of the low 20's.