TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Interesting name selection.

Word of advice for South Bend... on game weekends in the fall, avoid Cleveland and Michigan/933 for multiple hours following the game.

Also, don't mind the gun fire by Western Ave and Walnut at the stop light under that weird bridge thing. Western Ave will never be plowed in the winter either.

Leena was saying that I was wrong for saying she was overweight because she had confidence in her appearance, but the post in question was saying it was perfectly fine to be a little pudgy like her. I'm sorry you thought I was insulting you, dear, in fact I was doing just the opposite.

Not a princess though. Overconfidence in your appearance is bad no matter what you look like. It's the same principle I was talking about with fat people. That just draws attention to Leena's very real physical flaws, which I won't mention because I'm not trying to be mean. And because they don't exist!

I'd just like to say that I'm proud my comment about ESPN being a lot like Hitler as inspired the closing of a thread and display name changes.

Marney and pbone have exchanged shots lately.

I'm very interested in a pbone/Marney feud.

I like them both; pbone like a little brother, Marney like the maid I raped on Christmas Eve when I was 14.

I can't really take her seriously. I kind of see her and Leena in the same light, yet can't understand why they would post here. The whole B.O. Hussein usage signifies to me that most of the things in there is there to incite. Nevertheless, I address them.

I don't know. She's a better linguist than I.

and the gulag has lost its entertainment value and gotten shitty & petty. leena's a firecrack when she's got the stage to herself, but when people start interacting with her it just becomes about their conversation. all posts in the gulag are supposed to be for EVERYONE AND NO ONE.

I don't think it's just me, but babysitting is somehow all about sex. While some people just fuck their babysitter, I don't mean that, I mean pretty much every babysitting job with a teen girl involves her fucking somebody.

It's like camping is for gay sex.

Leena says

Milky - 1 month. His gimmick is wearing thin. He's digging back to the lame "I used to be gay" stuff too much, and trying to leech off my heel heat. Give him a month off to refresh things.

The "I used to be gay" stuff is true. Look, I'll explain this very clearly: While I had done bi stuff before, there was a period I went through where I lived as an outed homosexual. I decided that it was misguided, but the experience was important because it made me comfortable with certain things I wanted to do, but felt uncomfortable with. This was the gay period... I don't see the problem with that, particularly considering that without it I would never do things like take it up the ass, or do it with a hairy fat guy.

I can't take a month off, because I'm enjoying the island draft thread. But I will try not to talk about sex much for a while. It's difficult, because sex related fantasy is all my mind can see.

I also read Leena's response to my question about her wedding... I have to respond to her here, though, because I can't get her on aim. Why don't you just let her post like a normal person? I'll talk about myself some, though, so this post won't just be me responding to Leena.

I understand the sentiment of wanting to get the formality out of the way, but if that's really true, I wouldn't even have a wedding, I'd just go fill out the papers and be done with it. Which I'd prefer. Probably won't though, as weddings are often important to women, and my mom told me she'd be mad if she wasn't there.

I've resigned myself to the fact that I probably will be married at some point, just because most people are, and I'm not radically opposed to the idea. Hopefully I can have some fun with it... go for the Beetlejuice wedding, I think.

God help us all if I ever had children, though.

I also read Leena's response to my question about her wedding... I have to respond to her here, though, because I can't get her on aim. Why don't you just let her post like a normal person? I'll talk about myself some, though, so this post won't just be me responding to Leena.

I understand the sentiment of wanting to get the formality out of the way, but if that's really true, I wouldn't even have a wedding, I'd just go fill out the papers and be done with it. Which I'd prefer. Probably won't though, as weddings are often important to women, and my mom told me she'd be mad if she wasn't there.

I've resigned myself to the fact that I probably will be married at some point, just because most people are, and I'm not radically opposed to the idea. Hopefully I can have some fun with it... go for the Beetlejuice wedding, I think.

God help us all if I ever had children, though.

Who doesn't want to have a big-ass party? I dont think I've ever believed in god, but I had myself a Bar Mitzvah. Why? Big-ass party. Also, big-ass pay day. Also, hey, why not learn some Hebrew?

I'd enjoy doing an Ask Milky thread again, with Leena doing one and Kinetic's being bumped, I've gotten in the mood. I won't force it, as there might not be interest, but I'd appreciate someone bumping that.

Anyway, I guess that settles it. I'm just going to lose 20 or 30 lbs and be done with it. If Leena says I'm too chubby for her, I'm too chubby. She's a good judge, although I'm hardly trying to induce anything sexual with her. She's a married woman now, I've gotten more out of her than most people here, and quite honestly I've known her long enough now that I like her too much to think of her like that. Sex is better with somebody you hate. But still... facts is facts.

I don't think it's just me, but babysitting is somehow all about sex. While some people just fuck their babysitter, I don't mean that, I mean pretty much every babysitting job with a teen girl involves her fucking somebody.

It's like camping is for gay sex.

This is true. See my post in Losin' It for example.

Also, if you're trying to fuck a chick that has a kid, babysitting for her will get you laid within the week. So I guess it goes both ways. Or, the teenage babysitters are the ones with kids now, so they're just doing what they know.

...I can't take a month off, because I'm enjoying the island draft thread. But I will try not to talk about sex much for a while. It's difficult, because sex related fantasy is all my mind can see.

like you'd be able to stop for even a week.

and for the record, i hope to never be married. humans were not meant for lifetime momoganous relationships.

maybe he should pull my hair and try to give me worms from the playground...

edit: sometimes you people reply faster than i can.

maybe he should pull my hair and try to give me worms from the playground...

At first, I read that in a sexual sort of context, but then I realized you were talking about how little boys pick on little girls that they like in the schoolyard.