TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

I'm dating a Russian girl named Svetlana Yanuknyova who tonight, after our third date, deemed it the appropriate time to take four percoset and snort a xanax in front of me. I think she may be the one.

This was very short-lived, by the by.

Vanity Fair's cool because it features columns by Christopher Hitchens and James Wolcott, which is just a hilariously toxic pairing. I think the combined bile spewed by the two of them is enough to get some issues classified as legally radioactive.

This place has me addicted. I've been without a working PC for a week and a half, and mine barely worked before then. I'm now checking TSM in a Springfield, Illinois basement at 8 A.M. my time (Pacific), 10:00 here, while on vacation.

Also:

l_6ad47d0d495cc6353d8c61137418a1ac.jpg

I spent a few of the most unpleasant minutes of my life cleaning some guy's bloody diarrhea off of the toilet seat tonight at work. You know that place where "I should have finished college" meets "I wish I was dead?" I was there.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Why the hell are you working in a gas station, anyway?

When your boss asks you to clean bloody diarrhea off a toilet, it is at that moment you quit. You can find another crappy dead end job. One without a bathroom.

I say this in 100% seriousness ... couldn't you just piss on the toilet seat and quasi-wash the bloody diarrhea off with that? And then after that you're just cleaning up your own urine, and that's not nearly as gross.

In the same vain, i'm shocked he didn't throw up on the toilet seat, and then wiped off his own vomit.

And if you have bloody diarrhea do you really find the public so digusting that you hover? I mean at least ply the seat.

And if you have bloody diarrhea do you really find the public so digusting that you hover? I mean at least ply the seat.

Despite the fact that he was obviously experiencing some intestinal turmoil, the guy did have the presence of mind to cover much of the floor with toilet paper, which I assume was for my benefit. I just don't know why someone would leave piles of their own shit on the toilet seat, knowing that someone was going to have to clean it up for them. We even made eye contact.

This happened at the store I work in.

No, it's on West Broad, just beyond the Kroger.

Rumor has it that I'm going to get fired soon. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Danny, you're a little bit of a fuck up, though not to where I would think bad of you as a person (like Jingus). That's odd, because I used to legitimately be intimidated by you as the coolest poster here. I think it was your elitist musical attitudes that did it.

I feel that my most significant failure in life is that, despite all of my e-accomplishments, I have never been responsible for a TSMeme. Um...this hat don't fit? No, that sucks. My ass is on my head! No, that's terrible. How do you do these things? I'm guessing that you have to be dumb and quotable in an unselfconscious way. Shawty is shoddy on my foot! Yuk Yuk~!

Guest Vitamin X

If anything, take solace in the fact that TSMemes are usually popularized in the mocking of someone and/or something they said. Let's see..

CronoT gave us "The Frog Ending", "Right here, you little bitch." and probably another one I'm forgetting. I forget who came up with "How come did", but it was probably someone's brainfart. There's everyone's favorite "I froze when.." which was spewed by Slapnuts, who apparently felt too embarrassed afterwards on TSM and has since ran off to the Pit. If anything, I have to say it's a good thing you didn't come up with a TSMeme, really.

CronoT gave us "The Frog Ending", "Right here, you little bitch." and probably another one I'm forgetting.

Disillusioned intellectual