TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nokia

Juventud Guerrera on wwe Tv !!

Guest nokia

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

Juventud Guerrera has told some friends in Mexico that he is debuting at one of the TV tapings this week. That has yet to be confirmed, and should be taking as strictly rumor at this point

* Since he's not wrestling at the ecw ppv - I'm happy if I get to see a healthy and motivated Juvi at smackdown next week !!

The Juice vs The Rock = dream match

* Since he's not wrestling at the ecw ppv - I'm happy if I get to see a healthy and motivated Juvi at smackdown next week !!

TV Taping aka Velocity.

last i heard Juvi was on so much E he thought he was Jesus.

Update from Meltzer

"To follow up from yesterday, the impression we've been given is Juventud Guerrera is expected to be brought to TV this week. C.W. Anderson is also booked for TV and I'd think a few of the guys in town for the ECW show could have dark matches."

Guest Vitamin X
Juventud "El Christo" Guerrera.

This translates directly to Youth "The Christ" Warrior. Sounds better in Spanish.

Naturally, a Juvi/Y2J feud would HAVE to happen.

Nice to see WWE thinks we can't tell the difference between Juventud GuerrerA and Eddie GuerrerO. Or maybe its just in case he goes on RAW so JR wont get confused.

Move Jericho to SD so he can pick on Juvi and call him Quasijuice Sklelera again and wear his mask around his neck.

Guest JumpinJackFlash

What about a reformation of the LWO on Smackdown?

Then, maybe a reformation of the BWO on Raw?

You can have the WOW(World Order War). I smell ratings....

Actually, it's not all that wrong to think that people would get confused between Guerrera and Guerrero. Marks aren't exactly the most observant breed seeing how they chant "USA" whenever Hassan cuts a promo. Hell, when I first saw WCW, I thought he was related to Eddy and Chavo.

Actually, it's not all that wrong to think that people would get confused between Guerrera and Guerrero. Marks aren't exactly the most observant breed seeing how they chant "USA" whenever Hassan cuts a promo. Hell, when I first saw WCW, I thought he was related to Eddy and Chavo.

I guess some newer fans might be confused, but I was assuming most of wwes audience is us diehards who actually do remember WCW. I forgot there's a lot of young kids who never even heard of wcw. But the name Juventud by itself sounds kinda lame considering it changes the meaning of his name. but its no biggee really. I mean they also took away Tajiris first name when he came in and stole Snitskys first name as well recently .

Funny how you thought he was related to eddie and chavo, as the three actually used the same stock theme song for a short time in WCW 96 (eddies first wcw theme it was)

I'm all for the new lWo, as long as La Parka is involved.

On his website( I forgot the link) he once said he has heat with both Jericho and The rock...anyone know the reason?I made a thread about this once and some said it was because of the time around Survivor Series 2001 when Rock said "I was winning big ones while you were getting your ass kicked by juventud guerrera" But I remember Juvi making fun of rock and doing the people's elbow 2 years earlier by 99.

On his website( I forgot the link) he once said he has heat with both Jericho and The rock...anyone know the reason?I made a thread about this once and some said it was because of the time around Survivor Series 2001 when Rock said "I was winning big ones while you were getting your ass kicked by juventud guerrera" But I remember Juvi making fun of rock and doing the people's elbow 2 years earlier by 99.

Well the rock actually made fun of juvi after jericho debuted in wwf in 99, like the week after their first confrontation, rock said somethin like "you were in that other company fighting some jabroni named juventud" or somethin like that. shortly thereafter, juvi started mocking rock and "the juice" gimmick started. (originally juice came from the fact that juvi wore tights that said juvi juice on the back)