TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Storm Card, 7-1-05!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF STORM, FRIDAY, JULY 1ST, LIVE FROM OLIMPIYSKIY STADION IN KIEV, UKRAINE

(8:00 pm EST, 5:00 pm PST; check local listings)

Send everything to chirs3

Also, since we are in the Ukraine, all of tonight's referees will be named Viktor. Without further ado...

THE CARD

HARDCORE TRIPLE THREAT

SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP #1 CONTENDERSHIP

Jay Hawke (SWF International Champion) v. Zyon (SWF Hardcore Champion) v. Wildchild (SWF Tag Team Champion)

-> You guys wanted a triple threat? You guys get your triple threat. Jay Hawke, Zyon, and Wildchild have all impressed in various ways in recent weeks. Hawke continues to dominate the International title division; Zyon continues to pull off victories that nobody really thinks he can; and Wildchild just became a four-time tag champion, much to everyone else's chagrin. Ejiro Fasaki, meanwhile, is coming off a big win against El Luchadore Magnifico and is looking damn near unstoppable. With Johnny Dangerous' title shot at Ground Zero a mere six shows away, one of these three men is going to get the chance to meet him there.

Rules: First pinfall, submission, or knockout wins. Pinfalls, submissions, and knockouts count anywhere, and disqualifications don't exist in this match. I'd better see blood, boys.

Word Limit: 6500

Marker: The Superstar

THIS IS A HARDCORE REMATCH

"The Critic" Scott Pretzler (SWF Cruiserweight Champion) v. Toxxic

-> So Pretzler and Flesher are all chummy, so it didn't take much arm-twisting to convince Flesher to make this match. Alas, Flesher's domain is Smarkdown, and to get this rematch to occur on Storm he had to go through the devilishly handsome Joseph Peters. And you know what that means...

Rules: None.

Word Limit: 5500

Marker: Ace309

SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Ejiro Fasaki (SWF World Heavyweight Champion) v. Ghost Machine

-> Ghost Machine has an impressive two-match winning streak. This has impressed Joseph Peters enough to give him a title shot. Let's see if he can capitalize. For the record, JL Crunk will not be allowed at ringside; he will be placed in a cage backstage, and the bars will be coated in the Ukraine's favorite problem-solver, Dioxin.

Rules: None.

Word Limit: 4000

Marker: chirs3

HOUSE RULES MATCH

AUDIENCE RULES MATCH

El Luchadore Magnifico v. Austin Sly

-> Yeah, so the Ukraine doesn't know how to elect people. Luckily, they have the SWF to teach them.

Rules: Each member of the audience will have a large piece of paper, with one side blue (El Luchadore Magnifico) and one side red (Austin Sly). Mags and Sly will wrestle for ten minutes. If there is no pinfall at the end of this ten minutes, the audience will vote (by holding up their papers), and whoever has the most votes wins. Remember, you're not just trying to defeat your opponent, you're trying to impress the crowd, too. (also, no disqualifications).

Word Limit: 5000

Marker: Chuck Woolery

HARDCORE MATCH

"Urban Legend" Todd Cortez v. JJ Johnson

-> Todd Cortez stepped out of Mike Van Siclen's shadow because of his dominance in hardcore matches. Against JJ Johnson, he gets the chance to dust off his ol' bag of tricks.

Rules: None

Word Limit: 4000

Marker: janusd

Also Scheduled To Appear: Everyone who's not booked. Also, I may contact a few of you to do show promos. Even if I don't, there's some of you currently lacking in character who could use a show promo or two.

Edited by Chuck Woolery

HARDCORE TRIPLE THREAT

Jay Hawke (SWF International Champion) v. Zyon (SWF Hardcore Champion) v. Wildchild (SWF Tag Team Champion)

-> You guys wanted a triple threat?

We did? :huh:

Uhh... what's the penalty for not bleeding?

HARDCORE TRIPLE THREAT

Well, I did. So you can blame me.

In other news, shit will go down as I already have a promo planned. It's big.

Indeed. Half the year is over, and so many changes already on the way...

Edited by Justice

HARDCORE TRIPLE THREAT

Um...I thought I'd requested the night off, actually.

Oh well, I'll figure some way of getting this one out.

EDIT: In fact, this could be fun.

If you don't show up i may die laughing. So go figure if it's worth it.

*Austin no shows.*

Now you can just forward Elm's match and still make your party~!

Come on Mike, at least he told you early.

...ish.