TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
{''({o..o})''}

Comments that don't warrant a thread

Valkyrie Profile is ridulously awesome, easily obtainable via torrents and emulator, and should be played by everyone who has ever liked an RPG.

Supposedly, Valkyrie Profile is being ported to the PSP while a sequel is on its way for the PS2 or PS3, can't remember which. I'll go track down the article now.

the GH I'm most interested in right now is Star Ocean, especially with the extra disc now. Is that game any kind of good? I loved Final Fantasy X if that's a good frame of reference

Edited by Masked Man of Mystery

Guest Smues
DBZ Budokai 3 has gone GH with a new cover and now features the original Japanese voices (I'm assuming as an option w/ subtitles).

...*shrug*...

Somebody here may care.

Original Japense voices??? Damn now I have to go buy a 2nd copy of Budokai 3.

DBZ Budokai 3 has gone GH with a new cover and now features the original Japanese voices (I'm assuming as an option w/ subtitles).

...*shrug*...

Somebody here may care.

Original Japense voices??? Damn now I have to go buy a 2nd copy of Budokai 3.

Source is from the back of the box itself, so 'tis must be true.

I've only seen the GH ones at Wal-Mart so far, though.

Guest Smues

Damn now I wish I had held off on buying it until it hit GH. Guess somebody will be getting my other copy as a late christmas gift.

How many GH games have new contented added to them?

I just got Star Ocean: Til The End of Time, and it has an extra DVD with special content as well as a couple new playable characters and such.

Valkyrie Profile is ridulously awesome, easily obtainable via torrents and emulator, and should be played by everyone who has ever liked an RPG.

What torrents/emulator

i wasn't aware of a good free psx emulator...especially one that could play a game like Valkyrie Profile.

I haven't played Dragon Quest VIII, but it has received stellar reviews. If I didn't have so many backlogged games, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Supposedly, if you like old school RPGs, you'll love that game. There's a thread about it here, too.

DQVIII is good, new Saga is supposed to be crap on a cracker.

And I haven't bothered playing the FFXII demo that I had gotten when I rented DQVIII.

I'll probably pick DQVIII used down the line, but staring at a new copy for $30 at GameCrazy is just about the most tempting thing I've seen.

I just have way too many games in front of it to justify a purchase.

Interesting... but DS ROMs? How the hell would those work?

An emulator with a design for both screens, and the ability to recognize the mouse on the "screen" for touch-screen controlls, I'm assuming.

You should still be able to use winRAR even after the free trial.

You'll just get an annoying pop-up window telling you the free trial is over and to buy the actual version. But you can still un-rar files.

Guest T®ITEC

Konami's PC ports of their games are atrocious and computer killing. I hate you Konami. I hate you. I only wanted to play your stupid game but NOOO, let's crash every 3 seconds and then not run at all. I mean, I basically paid for the game booklet and some pretty plastic. Fantastic.

Guest Evolution

Played Viewtiful Joe for the first time last night, and I'm hooked. Really incredible game that I'm loving, an innovative side-scroller. Also got Devil May Cry, though, so we'll see which one wins out.

I decided to go play Half-life again as I got it for xmas a few years ago (whichever year it was released). And I hadn't played it all the way through without cheating in such a long time. I forgot how kickass the game really was.

Konami's PC ports of their games are atrocious and computer killing. I hate you Konami. I hate you. I only wanted to play your stupid game but NOOO, let's crash every 3 seconds and then not run at all. I mean, I basically paid for the game booklet and some pretty plastic. Fantastic.

Is that the Castlevania + Contra collection?