TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
{''({o..o})''}

Comments that don't warrant a thread

Some are that low. You're not going to find a Tekken 4 or Area 51 like that for cheap though.

for all the bashing FFX got, I actually liked it...the story was pretty good, the characters were pretty interesting (yes even whiney ass Tidus) and the ending was kind of a tear jerker (okay so I didn't cry but it was a pretty sad ending)...oh and like UYI said, it was visually beautiful...

Yeah, definitely a tearjerker. Auron is still one of the better characters introduced in this generation of games (IMO, no flaming please) and can't wait to see him in KH II.

Yunalesca was still a pain in the ass bitch fight though.

"Tearjerker"?

They went for the emotional ending rather than the "everybody lived happily ever after" ending. Considering that I had just lost my dad, it made me tear up at least.

You know Anya, if you weren't so young, I would want to marry you.

and I don;t believe in marriage all that much.

That's a lot of cabinets. Did I see Bad Dudes in there? That's awesome.

My only cabinet is still at my old apartment. I don't have any easy way of moving it. :(

Let's go for a burger.... Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

How many continues does it take you to beat that game? I could never beat the first level as a kid.

Let's go for a burger.... Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

How many continues does it take you to beat that game?  I could never beat the first level as a kid.

10 or so, maybe less in two player. There's 7 levels.

You're missing the best part of the game, like the retarded hoss and the guy that sets himself on fire.

Bad Dudes must have the lamest ninjas in all of Japan. Most of them die in like, one hit. I want to know how they got Karnov, a fat russian from the circus, into their clan.

Tecmo Classic Arcade is in the works...and...it's really kinda "eh." Only two games (Tecmo Bowl and Rygar) are really classics, and where the hell is the arcade Ninja Gaiden?

X-Box owners are the only ones that get it.

Here's the games:

Tecmo Bowl

Rygar

Pleiads

Senjyo

Star Force

Bomb Jack

Tecmo Cup

Swimmer

Strato Fighter

Solomon's Key

Pinball Action

Credit: Gamespot for the game list. Also, Tecmo is charging 30 bucks for this crap.

However, these are all arcade games, so they're not going to be idental to the NES Rygar and Tecmo Bowl.

Guest T®ITEC

STFU Tecmo, and make more Fatal Frame games. I haven't even played 3 yet and I just can't wait for 4.

So many recurring themes in these games... I'm not sure if I'll like 3's Closet Kid. She sounds frightening. Oh yeah, and what's with her existing in the first place? Why have Miku hallucinate Himuro Mansion if you won't have the old ghosts? Bring *him* back, damn it.

Well, it's not like this taking development time away from them.

I bet it's XB exclusive because Tecmo probably gave Sony this list of games, said they wanted to charge 30 bucks for it, and were promptly laughed at.

Guest T®ITEC

Probably. I know it's not taking time away; I'm just overly excited.

Yeah, anyway, those games sound pretty damn lame and $30 is too much money. WTF.

I'm not sure at all about the legalities of it. Never played the arcade but I assume it's license-free and they probably wouldn't want to pay EA for a compilation.

Tips n' Tricks had a small article on Ape Escape 3. Hideo Kojima was a fan of the series and got the creators to let them include some of the monkeys in the Snake vs. Monkey mini-game in MGS3.

Well, likewise, "Piposnake" will be in Ape Escape 3 in the form of a mini-game called "Mesal Gear Solid: Snake Escape."

I hope we get the game--it came out in Japan in July, but there's no release date or publisher for the American version. SCEA published the original PS1 game and Ubisoft published the 2nd one.