TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
{''({o..o})''}

Comments that don't warrant a thread

Guest SpiderFan
So has anyone played Darkwatch? It looks like fun and I want to give it a shot. The horror western theme is right up my alley too.

It's alright. It plays alot like Halo. I'd recommend just renting it though, since it's quite short.

Guest Askewniverse

Has anybody else ever seen the Korean SFII live-action series? Man, it was really, really bad.

I saw the opening for it.

The best SF related piece of media is that GIF of Zangief doing the SPD to a baby.

ZangiefLOL.gif

Guest MikeSC
So has anyone played Darkwatch? It looks like fun and I want to give it a shot. The horror western theme is right up my alley too.

Definite rental. It gets extremely monotonous and your melee attack does more damage than your guns, usually. A disappointing game.

Yeah, it's gotten decent reviews... 7/10's on average from what I've seen. I was very excited about the game because the demo I played at E3 (how many times have i used that phrase here when discussing a game? lol) was really fun and the graphics on an HDTV are beyond gorgeous. However, knowing now that single player lasts maybe 6 hours and multiplayer is supposedly a second rate Halo type game, I'll just rent it and then wait for a price drop unless the final game really wows me.

There's at least a third female MK fan, Anya. Met her at a comic shop out of town. Hates Lui Kang, enjoys Kung Lao a lot. Thought the TNT series was cheesy fun. We quoted off some lines from Annihilation and laughed our asses off.

How did you know she likes MK?

The topic of games came up, and she felt she was "kind of weird" for being a gamer. She mostly likes RPGs, which I said isn't really that weird...what would be weird if she was into MK or something. Then she said she was.

Better than Mario 64?

I initially read that as War Gods. I got that game for Christmas in 1997 from my best friend and his aprents and was quite saddened. I exchanged it a couple months later at K-mart (opened, no receipt... those were the days) for Yoshi's Story.

Also, on another note, I had never played a Burnout game before since I dont' like racing games much, but earlier this week, I decided to try the Burnout revenge demo on Madden (I didn't even fuck with it at E3). WOW. That's the most fun I've had with a game in a while. I'm definitely picking up Burnout 3 now. It was on sale at Target for $17.88 this past week, but they were sold out, so I'll get it somewhere else for $19.99 tomorrow.

After playing the demo a few times during visits to Best Buy, I took the plunge and bought Madden 06. The learning curve is a lot less steep in the passing game than ESPN 2K5.

Mario 64 is overrated.  Very good, yet overrated.  Still, I plan on getting the DS version soon.

Incorrect. Mario 64 is the best Mario game made. I still play that game more than any other game on my 64.

I'm yet to find a video game I have enjoyed playing as much as the first three Monkey Island games.

Mario 64 is overrated.  Very good, yet overrated.  Still, I plan on getting the DS version soon.

Incorrect. Mario 64 is the best Mario game made. I still play that game more than any other game on my 64.

That's insane. SMB 3 and Super Mario World are about 47,000,000 times better.b

Asb for Yoshi's Story, I didn't exchaneg it for anything. I had already beaten it when my cousin rented it, but I wanted to play it again and again.