TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
{''({o..o})''}

Comments that don't warrant a thread

I think FF7 is the only Final Fantasy that I bothered getting all the secrets because it wasn't a pain in the ass to do so.

Even some of FF4s secrets were not fun finding.

FFX was the worst for that. Avoid 100 straight lightning bolts? That stupid Chocobo crap for Tidus' weapon? Ridiculous.

Really once you found the right spot the lightning wasn't that bad. There were a couple of spots where the lightning would strike 5 or 6 times a minute. The chocobo racing, on the other hand, pissed me off to no end. Annoying and aggravating.

I think FF7 is the only Final Fantasy that I bothered getting all the secrets because it wasn't a pain in the ass to do so.

Even some of FF4s secrets were not fun finding.

FFX was the worst for that. Avoid 100 straight lightning bolts? That stupid Chocobo crap for Tidus' weapon? Ridiculous.

Really once you found the right spot the lightning wasn't that bad. There were a couple of spots where the lightning would strike 5 or 6 times a minute. The chocobo racing, on the other hand, pissed me off to no end. Annoying and aggravating.

Last I heard, a friend of mine was *still* trying to meet all the requirements for Jiminy's journal in KH2.

They never do explain how he is back. His story mode makes it seem like it might be someone else but then the very end implies it's the old one alive somehow.

Guest ABOBO

Still playing FF8 since I have nothing else left to replay. Does reading the Timber Maniacs actually do anything?

CDs' ROM images are called "iso"s. They're also much harder to crack than cart-based emulation.

There's probably a decent Saturn emulator out there. My Windows 98' pc is set up with Gens using a Sega CD BIOS. I can actually put a Sega CD game in the machine and it will play the game that way. However, actually finding viable isos and using them--I'm clueless on.

If you actually mean "Panzer Dragoon" there is a PC version readily available, the xbox version has an emulated version available as an unlockable, and there's supposedly a new Sega Ages version of it coming out soon.

However, if you mean "Panzer Dragoon Saga", then I'd check with Renegade or one of the other folks big into emulation. Finding the iso is the biggest problem.

Sega doesn't have plans to remake or port Saga. Because they're stupid.

(And they actually have no idea how to adequately emulate their own ****ing Sega CD/Saturn hardware. Seriously.)

If anyone's planning on pre-ordering Disgaea 2, you might wanna consider doing it through nisamerica.com. As a bonus, you'll receive a Best of Disgaea 2 Soundtrack in addition to the game's manual and a Prinny mouse cursor, both of which are immediately provided via ZIP files in an e-mail sent to you.

I picked up Call of Duty 2 today for the 360 and am having a great time. Awesome graphics and gameplay.

Very good game. One of the best ones on the 360. Wait until you get to the hardest difficulty. Getting all the way through that will definitely test your FPS skills. And even then you'll die so often you'll want to break your controller.

Sega Genesis Collection for PS2 and PSP:

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3152778

That's a pretty damn good collection,although since the Smash Pack 2 only came to PC--where the friggin' hell is Kid Chameleon? That trounces Decap Attack.

The entire Golden Axe Genesis series? Phantasy Star 4 (worth the price by itself)? Shinobi 3? Hell yes.

I have no idea why Virtua Fighter 2 is on the collection, though.

If anyone's planning on pre-ordering Disgaea 2, you might wanna consider doing it through nisamerica.com. As a bonus, you'll receive a Best of Disgaea 2 Soundtrack in addition to the game's manual and a Prinny mouse cursor, both of which are immediately provided via ZIP files in an e-mail sent to you.

Considering you can just FIND the Soundtrack online, no thanks. I'll just get the full soundtrack.

Uh, great? It's fine if you don't want to take advantage of the offer, but you don't have to act like piracy is a ridiculously superior option.

That's a pretty damn good collection,although since the Smash Pack 2 only came to PC--where the friggin' hell is Kid Chameleon? That trounces Decap Attack.

The entire Golden Axe Genesis series? Phantasy Star 4 (worth the price by itself)? Shinobi 3? Hell yes.

Holy shit.

Mine.

Solar Plexus! That's a loaded collection. While on one hand I don't need another disc with Sonic on it, I don't even know how many version of SFII I have spread over different discs thanks to various comps. Looking forward to buying and playing this for a bit, than shelving it with the other comps I own and don't play.

Fucking TAC-Scan is on it as an unlockable! I was so addicted to that game in the arcades.

I want this one yesterday. That is an awesome lineup.

Uh, great? It's fine if you don't want to take advantage of the offer, but you don't have to act like piracy is a ridiculously superior option.

:huh: The thing I was refering to was the actual soundtrack that would have all the soundtracks as well as the arrange soundtrack (which IS a better version of the best of) and you can find it on a Japanese importing site. Though the arranged soundtracks usually come out awhile later.

*shrugs* Geez. Admit to downloading anime so that you can at least keep up with the series and excited as it comes out, and everyone thinks you do it for everything so you get it for free.

...sorry if I was being a bitch earlier, but that isn't a good enough reason for me to pre-order it via NISA. That and the arranged soundtrack will be the same thing, only infinitely better.