TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

Movies you've seen WAY too many times

Guest Agent of Oblivion

and I forgot UHF, that's a contender for #2.

Why is Arsenic and Old Lace surprising? It's full of funny killing. It's really noisy and erratic, too.

I've watched When Harry Met Sally enough times to have memorized every line, every music cue, and every inflection in Sally's orgasm.

Same with Pump Up The Volume, The Breakfast Club, Some Kind Of Wonderful and Pulp Fiction.

Agree on Major league (I saw it in the movies in 89), thats on like 500 times a year on comedy central and hbo.

Vegas Vacation (my fav vacation movie besides christmas), A Bronx Tale (my fav mob film), The Jerk (the funniest movie ever), Back to the future trilogy (I watch 3 a lot cuz they filmed the last scene with marty arriving on the train tracks in 85, right down the street from where I currently live), spaceballs, wizard of oz, dirty dancing, ace ventura 1, airplane 1 and 2.

Big Daddy

The things is I liked the movie but I didn't really like it and then I got HBO and I decided to watch it whenever it was on. Can't stand to watch it now. Damn Steve Buscemi drew me in every time! EVERY TIME!

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Donnie Darko

Kevin Smith stuff

Empire Records

Man On The Moon

High Fidelity

Instinct

I'm sure there are more, and most of these are big faves of mine, hence why I watch them like crazy...

oh, and MST3K:The Movie, of course.

I should add The Sandlot. I cant count how may time sthey showed that film in class during my high school years, hell I watched it once with spanish subtitles for spansih class. That and Selena, I may have seen that movie 30 times no lie.

Yeah, every math teacher in my middle school and high school had to show Stand and Deliver at least once.

I once saw Pay It Forward twice in one day during one of the last days of school when there was absolutely nothing to do.

Escape from New York was my favourite film for many years during my youth, as a result, I must've seen the film atleast 50-60 times. I've also seen Throw Momma From the Train and Who's Harry Crumb? surprisingly many times.

Yeah, every math teacher in my middle school and high school had to show Stand and Deliver at least once.

I once saw Pay It Forward twice in one day during one of the last days of school when there was absolutely nothing to do.

Stand and deliver was show approx 10 times in my 4 years of high shcool wheteher in amath class or not no lie

Tommy Boy

Black Sheep

Happy Gilmore

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Clockwork Orange

Forrest Gump

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Stranglemania 2

Agree on Major  league (I saw it in the movies in 89), thats on like 500 times a year on comedy central and hbo.

Vegas Vacation (my fav vacation movie besides christmas), A Bronx Tale (my fav mob film), The Jerk (the funniest movie ever), Back to the future trilogy (I watch 3 a lot cuz they filmed the last scene with marty arriving on the train tracks in 85, right down the street from where I currently live), spaceballs, wizard of oz, dirty dancing, ace ventura 1, airplane 1 and 2.

Vegas Vacation is good but it's doesn't come close to touching even Euro Vacation and certainly not the original Vacation.

Stand and deliver was show approx 10 times in my 4 years of high shcool wheteher in amath class or not no lie

I had to show it once when I was substituting in a Spanish class.

Because, you know, it had Mexicans in it...who spoke English.

The last day of school last year I tried showing "Raiders of the Lost Ark".

The little fuckers shat all over it.

Let's go through my DVD collection here:

Star Wars Saga

Who Framed Roger Rabbit (See obscenely large collection of Jessica merch)

Lilo & Stitich

The Sandlot

Blue Collar Comedy Tour

Bad Santa

Dude, Where's My Car

The New Guy (Eliza F'n Dushku)

Animal House

The Saint

Empire Records

Dazed & Confused (Rory Cochrane mark)

American Pie Trio (I swear Jim & Michelle are me and my best friend)

Swingers

Go

Batman Forever

Batman and Robin (I didn't have any real relationship prospects at the time)

Mallrats

Men In Black

Independence Day

Varsity Blues

Boondock Saints

Beverly Hills Cop II

Top Gun

Mainly ones that have been mentioned...

Chasing Amy (My favorite Kevin Smith movie, fast becoming my favorite movie in general. I've watched the thing 4 times in the last couple of days)

Clerks

Mallrats

Dogma (To a lesser degree)

About A Boy

Sleepless in Seattle

Demolition Man

Office Space

Terminator 2

Both Dawn of the Deads

All the Robocop movies including the Canadian Miniseries, which I liked a lot.

Agree on Major  league (I saw it in the movies in 89), thats on like 500 times a year on comedy central and hbo.

Vegas Vacation is good but it's doesn't come close to touching even Euro Vacation and certainly not the original Vacation.

Well thats cool thats your opinion, but I love it. Probably cuz my dad and I have a running joke about "pick a number" ever since seeing it in the movies back in 97. Plus anytime we go to vegas and win some coins at a slot machine we have to yell "I won, I won, I won the money, the money is mine"

Blues Brothers

The Jerk

Caddyshack

I'm so sad that the first mention of Blues Brothers is on the 3rd page of this thread. Am I the only one who loves that movie?

Jericholic82, that "pick a number" scene is easily the best in Vegas Vacation.

Blues Brothers

The Jerk

Caddyshack

I'm so sad that the first mention of Blues Brothers is on the 3rd page of this thread. Am I the only one who loves that movie?

Jericholic82, that "pick a number" scene is easily the best in Vegas Vacation.

The follow up with flipping a coin is almost as funny

"Heads" guy flips it looks at it without even showing it to the people playing and says "sorry sir, it's tails"

Tiny Toons: How I Spent My Summer Vacation.

That video was the shit.

Damn straight. Back inthe day, I'd watch that almost every other day after school.

Holy shit, yes. I knew exactly how long it was and knew what to expect for the most part in the credits.

Tiny toons was THE SHOW for me after school back in the day.