TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw THHHread for 07.04.05

The Fourth of July edition of Monday Night RAW will undoubtedly be an explosive one, as Carlito welcomes the biggest name to ever appear on the Cabana. Watch this video of Carilto announcing his guest and warning him not to get out of line.

Last week, the eight finalists in the 2005 RAW Diva Search Contest introduced themselves to the fans. This week, the contest will heat up as WWE Hall of Famer Sgt. Slaughter will be conducting the first ever Bikini Bootcamp.

Plus, Kane said that Lita had her fun at his expense, but now it's his turn. What will the monster have in store next to make his ex-wife's life a living hell? Tune in to RAW Monday night to find out!

All this and more Monday at 9/8 CT only on Spike TV.

I can't really see them doing much tonight, seeing as it's the 4th of July. I personally can't see HHH returning tonight either. and I'm not sure how long he'll be gone. Perhaps they'll plant the seeds for Cena's next title feud.

Oh, and of course, the Diva Search.

I wish Edge, Lita, Kane and Matt Hardy would move on into a flaming pit.

None of them have ever had a great (or even very good) singles match with a guy not named Kurt Angle, and they all SUCK HORRIBLY on the mic. If they were eradicated from wrestling history, I would be happy.

None of them have ever had a great (or even very good) singles match with a guy not named Kurt Angle

Edge had some very good matches with Eddie Guerrero. The Street Fight they had on an edition of Smackdown was even great. Matt Hardy also had an awesome little match against Chris Benoit during the US title tournament.

Oh fuck. That streetfight was my singles MOTY for 2002. Edge also had a really good match with Lance Storm. He has had some really good matches, yeah.

Not since before his neck injury, though.

I'm surprised no one else has noticed that sizable plot hole. I mean Lita says she's divorcing Kane and then all of 3 weeks later she tries to marry Edge? I don't think it's even possible to get a divorce in that short amount of time, not even in Reno or somewhere (I believe it's 6 weeks there).

The simple fix would be that it was a common law marriage with Kane ending the union by kicking her out of the trailor park and Lita flushing the ring down the toilet.

What will the monster have in store next to make his ex-wife's life a living hell?

Stir fry Lita's pets and make Edge eat it?

I predict this will be a bad week for my fantasy team. I wonder if those injuries they say HHH has are kayfabe or not, because that could affect when he returns.

I think the word they were using last week was "annulment", rather than "divorce". I think maybe they're trying to imply that an annulment is easier to get.

Since Edge and Lita ran out before the ceremony was over, I would also assume they're not married.

Why don't you sell HHH for this week then? Get Angle, Benoit, or two midcarders.

Anyway, I'm expecting a pretty sports-entertainment-y Raw for the 4th of July. I hope Edge, Kane, and Lita continue their wrestlecrap angle of the year frontrunner.

Does anyone think the writers will explain Edge's MITB situation regarding the World title? Or do they just re-write the rules as they go along?

Well since the title has HHH's name in it, I guess I'll put this here >_>. Didn't think it deserved it's own thread, but, it's pretty funny.

http://rapidshare.de/files/1196057/hhh.wmv.html

HHH dissing some fans, just got it from another board. First I thought it was kind of old, but it looks like the match is Benoit/Batista vs Flair/HHH so it might be kind of new, interesting nonetheless.

I think we're all missing the big story here.

Hogan is the guest on the Cabana tonight.

Obviously, Carlito (I nearly called him Colt, as in Colt Cabana...if only) is going to get squashed like a rotten apple tonight. But why is Hogan actually on the show? Ratings ploy? Cheap attempt to sell tickets? 4th of July kickstand? Or, horror of horrors, to hype an appearance/match at the next PPV?

Obviously, Carlito (I nearly called him Colt, as in Colt Cabana...if only) is going to get squashed like a rotten apple tonight. But why is Hogan actually on the show? Ratings ploy? Cheap attempt to sell tickets? 4th of July kickstand? Or, horror of horrors, to hype an appearance/match at the next PPV?

He's probably going to hype Hogan Knows Best on VH1, celebrate Independence Day, get attacked by Carlito and be saved by Michaels or Cena.

He's probably going to hype Hogan Knows Best on VH1, celebrate Independence Day, get attacked by Carlito and be saved by Michaels or Cena.

Hogan won't need saving. He'll should have no problem squashing Carlito alone. I've still got a bad feeling he'll be wheeled out at the PPV as well.

Guest Coffey

Seems as if RVD will do something. He's the one that got the beatdown from Carlito last week.

The reason for Hogan being there is so we can hear "Real American" on the 4th of July, duh.

I wish people would stop calling that Edge/Eddie match a street fight. It was just no DQ.

I wish people would stop calling that Edge/Eddie match a street fight. It was just no DQ.

Does that really matter? No DQ, street fight, no holds barred, hardcore, and ECW-rules matches are all the same thing in WWE.

Does that really matter? No DQ, street fight, no holds barred, hardcore, and ECW-rules matches are all the same thing in WWE.

Why can't WWE just call every match with no dq's in it a "No DQ match" and be done with it? No need for any other special name for it.

Why can't WWE just call every match with no dq's in it a "No DQ match" and be done with it? No need for any other special name for it.

Sut a street fight could be anything!!

Sut a street fight could be anything!!

:lol:

In all seriousness, though, if WWE really wanted a match to be called a "Street Fight match", the match should actually take place out on a street like the name suggests.

Otherwise, it's just one of WWE's 100 names for a No DQ/Hardcore match.

Hey, how about a spoiler warning next time, buddy?

:D

Another spoiler... The Slaughter/Diva segment will be awful tonight.

Also, how soon before Chavo becomes Carlito's sidekick?

Guest Coffey
Another spoiler... The Slaughter/Diva segment will be awful tonight.

Also, how soon before Chavo becomes Carlito's sidekick?

I'm thinking it'll be Tomko, not Chavo.