TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Simpsons Season 6 DVD Set Complaint

cant wait till "City of NY vs Homer simpson" (i think thats season 7 or 8) comes out on dvd as my local fox stopped showing it after 9/11. its one of my personal favs for some reason (the NY connection I guess, plus it has some great-to me- lines and gags)

cant wait till "City of NY vs Homer simpson" (i think thats season 7 or 8) comes out on dvd as my local fox stopped showing it after 9/11.  its one of my personal favs for some reason (the NY connection I guess, plus it has some great-to me- lines and gags)

I think it is actually season 9 and it is one of my favorite episodes too.

Any word yet on if Season 7 will be out by the end of the year (much like 2004 having both four and five)?

The goggles do nothing!

The current rumor is that season seven will either be released at the very end of the year (last week of December) or be held over for release sometime in the first half of 2006. Most likely I would assume that they'll out and out wait, so they can release seasons 7 and 8 in 2006...

Those look awful. Maggie looks like her Brainbaby counterpart in the old Bartman comics. What are they going to do do after these? Boxes shaped like supporting characters? Or will they just throw that out the window, too?

cant wait till "City of NY vs Homer simpson" (i think thats season 7 or 8) comes out on dvd as my local fox stopped showing it after 9/11.  its one of my personal favs for some reason (the NY connection I guess, plus it has some great-to me- lines and gags)

They happen to be showing this episode on my FOX Seattle affiliate right now.

Fortunately by the time they run through the headsets they'll be at the seasons I refuse to buy so it won't matter by then

I thought the Lisa on Ice episode was more liked. I love it. The stuff with the bunny's head, Lisa kicking the air and Homer coming in with his fighting speech after Marge tries to stop them...

I love it. :(

The New York episode also made me laugh when Bart mistook the Jewish people for the members of ZZ Top.

I actually don't mind the new style covers, and luckily enough store my Simpsons DVD sets on the top shelf of the book case which is taller then the other shelves, so it can fit the new style of packaging.

I read somewhere that Fox might be allowing for people to send in for the box that would match the previous 5..but I dont know for sure.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3898

Looks like it's true.

Im not sure I like being called an anal retentive nerd, but I'll be calling the number tomorrow night to get the new cover. I would have found a way to deal with the case, but since they are offering, I'll take them up on their offer.

Its almost as if FOX knew that the new packaging would anger some people. I hope enough people do complain so that Season 7 gets a regular box.